Chapter 41

Without saying anything Gary only pulls her with him to the back where the emergency exit located, once he closed the door, he slightly pushes Jihyo to the back with his hands until she sticked onto the wall, and lovingly looking at her in the eyes. Jihyo got surprised by his sudden action that she asked why is he acting this way, Gary is breathing heavily to her and speaking with his charisma voice that he missed her so much and wanted her so bad right now. He immediately pressed his lip on hers after he finished his last word, Jihyo flinched a little by his kiss but soon she enjoys it by pulling Gary closer to her to deepen the kiss. Sensing Jihyo is accepting him, he even kiss her more desirous by using his hands to discover her tidy body figure. In no time, his hand begins to go under Jihyo's shirt and moving caressing her whilst he is kissing her neck to her collarbone which makes Jihyo curved forward towards Gary. Now both his hands are under her shirt, he unlinked her bra then his right hand moves down to grabs on hold to her waist when the other hand is feeling Jihyo's breast. Jihyo is biting her lip hard as she is enjoying the loving treatment from Gary. Gary quickly unzipped her jean and Jihyo is helping he, Gary hurry slides down her jean as the most he can and spreads her legs apart the widest and inserts himself into her. Jihyo is moaning in pleasure when Gary is entering her but she is covering her mouth, just in case someone can hear them from the outside. They are satisfying each other as much and as long as they can hold, Gary takes few hard pushes to get into Jihyo completely. They go with few light kisses while Gary is pushing himself, Jihyo not dare to moans too loud as the love making session still going high. Gary begins to move faster to get themselves ready for the climax point. They both came at the same time, Gary still has himself inside of Jihyo for a little bit longer, making sure that he is giving her all of his. After all the ardent love making excersise, they then help each other to put the clothes back on, then they walk back the table seperately, avoiding suspicion. 

Jihyo: Oh, you guys done dancing? Who won? (Jihyo is the first one to comes back)

Haha: Who would it be?? (showing off himself as a winner and KwangSoo who is sitting on the side with a dark cloud above his head)

KwangSoo: Be thankful that I let you won.

Haha: Yeah right, say whatever you want. Loser always make excuses!! (looking down on KwangSoo)

Gary: Aigoo, the traffic is so bad in the back! (just appears)

When Gary just picks up his drink from the table, some random girl comes up to their table and saying hi only to Gary like they knew each other for long time already.

The girl: Oh, Gary oppa, long time no see ya!

Gary: Excuse me, do we know each other??

The girl: Jinja-do, oppa you don't remember me? (She sitted herself on Gary's lap)

Gary: Excuse...me....but.....(really uncomfortable and trying to get her off him)

The girl: Oppa, we had so much fun back then at G club (while she keep leaning herself to Gary)

Haha: Wow, hyung, your girl got some cake!!! (teasing)

Gary: Yah, I don't know her!! (panic, busy explaning and swings her hands away from him)

Jihyo's POV: What is he doing with that girl when we just did all of that few minutes ago :(

Jihyo starts to clench her teeth as she is looking at other direction, Gary is breaking out a cold sweat that he know he got in trouble with Jihyo. 

The girl: Oh, I almost forgot that I supposed to meet up with my friends on the other side of the room. I should get going now, oppa you haven't change your phone number right? I'll call you (she kisses Gary on the cheek as she's saying goodbye to Gary) Have a fun time everyone! (she walks away)

Haha and KwangSoo: Wowwwwwwwwwww.............................(jealous)

Jihyo almost breaks the glass she is holding while her arms are still crossing, as that girl left Jihyo takes full shot of her drink, breathing heavily. She slammed her glass to the table hard which startled the others.

KwangSoo: Noona, wae-geu-rae???

Jihyo: Wae??? (taking her anger out on KwangSoo)

Suddenly, Jihyo orders 4 more beverages of wine, she is drinking herself out of it. 

KwangSoo: Stop drinking noona, you have work tomorrow! (trying to stop her)

She doesn's listen and hits KwangSoo on his shoulder to tells him away. Both KwangSoo and Haha got pretty shocked by seeing this side of Jihyo which they never know of, this time Gary is trying to take away the bottle from her hand.

Gary: Yah Song Jihyo, enough drinking!!

Jihyo: None of your business. (swings his hand away from her, she is getting drunk right now)

Gary knows that this is not a good time for him to talks to her that he leaves Jihyo to drinks as much as she wanted, he will have a talk with her later. They stay for another hour until Byul messages to Haha and they call it a night, Jihyo is a little bit drunk but she still managed to  be self-conscious to walks on herself with KwangSoo supporting, Gary is walking alone in the back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!