Chapter 48

After work that day, Jihyo is calling Gary.

Jihyo: Oppa, you done working. Can you come to pick me up?

Gary: Wae? You feel like missing me already? (still teasing)

Jihyo: This is not the time to joke, oppa come over palli. I'm waiting for you in front of the hospital already. (she sounds serious)

Gary: Alasso, alasso. Give me 10 minutes.

To save sometime, Jihyo gets off work a little bit early today and she is already waiting outside for his arrival. Around several minutes later, Gary and his car slowly appear to Jihyo's vision. Gary pulls up to her and Jihyo gets herself in the front passenger seat of the car, he immediately noticed the worry look on Jihyo's face. Before he can say anything, Jihyo is telling him their destination location. Gary has to save his concerns later and quickly off to the location as Jihyo instructed. Gary drives to the parking lot next to a building with various offices inside, they are still inside the car after the engine got turned off. Gary then turns to look at Jihyo who seem to be out to her world and her face is pale and her hands are shivering hard, he can tell there is something serious going on with her right now.

Gary: Jihyo ah, why did you want to come here? (gently reaches out his hand to grabs on her hand)

Jihyo: Oppa let's get inside, you will know later. (her worry look)

Gary: Ey~ are you trying to drive me crazy? Can't you tell me now?

Jihyo: I'm not sure about it, I don't want to give you hope then destroy it again. I already saw your most disappointed look and I hated that. (looks at Gary with her watery eyes)

Gary doesn't want to stress Jihyo out, he agreed to wait then they walk up  to the clinic in the second floor of the building. 

Gary's POV: Clinic? Why does she come here when she is working in the hospital instead?

Jihyo calmly walks to the front desk,

Jihyo: Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Song Jihyo and I have an appointment.

The nurse: Yes, we confirmed your appointment. The doctor is finishing up his work and will see you in just minutes.

Jihyo: Ye, gamsahabnida.

Jihyo thanks the nurse and walks to the waiting area where Gary already found their seats, Jihyo heavily sits down next to Gary. She feels her heart is rating hundred miles a minute, Gary then pulled his hand over her shoulder.

Gary: Jihyo ah, tell me honesty. Are you getting any kind serious of illness?

Jihyo: Uhm, a very very serious illness. 

Gary: Ah, wmoh-yah. Don't scare me like that >0< (he doesn't like the way she said it)

Jihyo: I'm not!!! Oppa...(hesitated) maybe...this time is real! (brings Gary's hand over and places it on her belly)

Gary: Jinja? Are you sure? 0.0

Jihyo: Ani, that's why we are here to check.

The time tik tok goes by, a nurse comes out and calling Jihyo's name for confirmation. Finally it's their turn to meet the doctor, Gary gently helps Jihyo get up and follow the nurse inside. They formally greet the doctor, he confirmed with Jihyo that she got introduced by JongKook and he will take extra care of her. The doctor assured the couple that all the informations of their visiting today will be confidential, Jihyo thanks the doctor for his kindness and they proceed the check up. After awhile the doctor got the examination result on his hand and he is looking at it carefully, while Gary and Jihyo are nervously holding hands waiting to hear the result. The doctor slowly puts down the papers, nods his head few times, then he takes a look at the couple.

The doctor: Congratulation Song Jihyo-ssi, you are pregnant. (^~^)

Gary: Jinja doctor-nim? She is pregnant? She is pregnant for real this time?? (he thought he heard it wrong).

The doctor: Yes, I'm 100% sure. (confirmed it again with Gary)

Gary: Thank you doctor, thank you so much. (excitedly jumps out from his seat and crazily shake hands with the doctor)

While Jihyo is sitting there with her jaw dropped, eyes opened widely like she just heard something she avoided the most this whole time. After thanking the doctor, Gary turns over to takes a look at Jihyo and his smile quickly fade away, Gary slightly swings on Jihyo's shoulder to wakes her up. She gathered herself after a few seconds then Jihyo panicky asking the doctor.

Jihyo: But how could it happened? I thought I was pregnant last time when my period didn't come and I did the home pregnancy test and it was negative, but now you said I'm pregnant. (like she doesn't believed it)

The doctor: There could be some reasons for the wrong outcome. Like you might didn't waited long enough before you tested yourself, or problem of the tester itself or you was being so stressful lately led to the delay of the cycle. 

Jihyo can says no more word to defend herself in the situation, she looks really lost in her own world. 

The doctor: You are her namja-chingu?

Gary: Yes, I am.

The doctor: Please take good care of her from now on, don't let her overwork herself. She and the baby need a lot of rest.

Gary: I understand, thank you for your help once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!