Chapter 39

*The call*

KwangSoo: Noona, my friend introduced me a new club in G district. I'm going there to discover, do you want to join?

Jihyo: Sounds fun, text me the address. I will be there! :)

Gary: Got something good?

Jihyo: KwangSoo just invited me to some new club at G district. (excited)

Gary: Club again huh!! (doesn't like it)

Jihyo: Oppa~ (cross her hands over Gary's arm) Can I just go there for few hours? (aeygo)

Gary: Fine (unwilling to)

Gary and Jihyo are pretty open mind to their own personal life that they want to give each other some personal space. Gary said that he is ok with that as long as Jihyo doesn't play around with other boys around her, excepted KwangSoo.

Jihyo: Kang Gary jjang (peeks a kiss on his cheek)

Gary: You should be thankful that I'm being so kind to you. Most boys wouldn't really let their girlsfriends to go to club without them beside.

Jihyo: I know I got the best namja-chingu in the world. (praising him) Oppa, do you wanna come with me?

Gary: (hesitated) Gwaenchana, I don't want to raise the others suspicion.

Jihyo: I think this is not the time yet right :(

Gary asked what time she plans to meet up with KwangSoo that he can gives her a ride there then he will go home to take some rest. Jihyo slowly hands over her phone with KwangSoo's message contained the adress of the club to Gary, Gary takes a look at it then they leave right after so Jihyo won't be late. Gary stopped his car in front of the club to lets Jihyo off from there, Gary's expression shows that he doesn't want to let her go, Jihyo can clearly see and understand how Gary is feeling right now

Jihyo: I promised you oppa, I will only stay about 2 or 3 hours with KwangSoo. Then I will meet you at your apartment after that, ok? (comforting him)

Hoping there is still sometime he can spends with her tonight, his facial expression seems to lighter up a little. Before Jihyo gets off that she quickly peeks a kiss on his forehead as goodbye then she makes herself out of the car. Jihyo waves goodbye at Gary once last time before he drives back to the road, she then gets out her phone and calls KwangSoo.

Jihyo: Yah, I just here, where are you?

KwangSoo: Already here, noona comes in palli.

Jihyo ended the call and makes her way inside the club. On the other hand, Gary wants to fill up the time without Jihyo, he decides to call Haha out with his handfree device. Fortunately, Haha just finished up his shooting that he is ready to leave and Gary says that he is coming over to pick him up. Haha promises to wait for Gary in the main lobby of the broadcasting station. Back to the club, it is already packed of people by this time, Jihyo still managed to squeezed through the floor with her tidy body to looks for KwangSoo. When the sibling meet, they quickly greet each other with a warm hug,

Jihyo: This place is really no joke!

KwangSoo: Keudea-yo, my friend said this place is becoming the hotest club in town.

Jihyo: Yah, I thought you said you are pretty busy lately. You don't have any filming schedule?

KwangSoo: Not something much, just a supporting role. *lets out a deep sigh* Even so, the director praised me for my acting skill. He said I have some potential, he even promised to give me more air time in the future. (proud)

Jihyo: Wow~~~ that's great!

Jihyo is so happy to hears that her brother is doing well in his career and wish him successful. It's clearly that not so fun for only two of them to hang out tonight that Jihyo suggests to invite Gary and Haha over also. Because she knows for sure Gary would be with Haha at this time and she feels like missing him already or maybe they can have some fun together. Her suggestion surprised KwangSoo a little that he keep staring at her "mong-ly".

Jihyo: Wae? What is wrong with your expression?

KwangSoo: Ani, I thought you don't like them though.

Jihyo: Forget what happened in the past, let be friends with them from now.

KwangSoo: Huh? You're acting weird! (doubting Jihyo)

Jihyo: Yah, palli call them out!!

KwangSoo called Haha like Jihyo told him to. Simultaneously, Haha was talking to KwangSoo, Gary already picked him up and they only drives off the broadcasting station. Haha tells Gary what KwangSoo said and immediately Gary knew whose idea is that, he only lets out a smile. Haha see his smile and asked what is it, Gary is playing dumb that he just thought of something funny, Haha is suspicion about that smile. As Haha is stretching his legs to the front when suddenly Haha kicked on something, he slowly curved himself forward to picks it up.

Haha: Oh? What is this?

Gary almost steps on the brake when he see Haha picked up a lipstick, Haha asked why there is a lipstick in his car that Haha knows Gary doesn't closed with any female friend lately. Gary immidiately gone panic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!