Chapter 13

They decided to go home after such an adventure for them, plus Jihyo got hurted that there would no more fun.The men are putting things away behind the trunk that Gary keep peeking on the girls, Byul is supporting Jihyo walking to the van. It's hard for Jihyo to lifts up her leg that her angle would hurt like crazy and she is suffering a great pain. Seeing Jihyo is being troubled to get into the van that Gary quickly runs up to help. Gary gently carries Jihyo up on his hands that Byul is grinning the whole time on the side, Jihyo blushed by his sudden action. Gary's trying not to be too obvious but he's obvious after all. After they done with the preparation and now they are ready to drive home,

Gary: Yah Haha ah, you go to the passager seat. I will be driving!!!

Haha: Wae-yo~? 

Gary: Don't you see we have a patient here, also my driving skill is better than yours that I want to offer everyone a comfortable ride!!! 

Haha: O...kay....

And that's even more obvious proving something is changing inside of Gary. Haha and Byul keep smiling the whole time like little children, seeing their father's caring to their mother. They arrived to an intersection where near Jihyo's house.

Jihyo: You guys can let me out here that I can walk home myself.

Gary: Ani, how can you! Your angle is still looking bad! (disagree) I will drive you to the front door.

Jihyo: Si-do!!! What if my father see me being together with you two? He will go crazy for sure, my angle is already enough for me that I don't want more problem. >:(

Gary: But....

Byul: How about I'm off with unnie here and I will escort her home!!! 

Gary: Keudae!!! Take good care of her Byul ah!!

Byul: Ne oppa!

Gary has to pull over after he passed the intersection to let the girls off. Haha and Byul gently help Jihyo to get out, Gary is being unhappy and worry to leaves Jihyo like this. Before the girls walk away that Gary slides down his side window and tells them,

Gary: Byul ah, give us a call when you two are in!!!

Byul: Alasso oppa, be careful on the road!!!

Gary to Jihyo: Be careful! (soften his voice)

Jihyo: Gomawo! :)

Through the camping trip that Jihyo is slowly cutting her barrier out from Gary and Haha that she even says goodbye to them with a smile on her face. Sending Jihyo off like this just killing Gary's heart that he doesn't want to leave until he gets Byul's call. 

Haha: Hyung, hyung, hyung....

Haha called Gary few times that he doesn't hear him but his eyes is locked on Jihyo from a distance, few meters away from him. Haha has to pats on him few times lightly to get Gary awake from his world.

Gary: Ah? Wae?

Haha: Wae? That's my question, what's wrong with you. Come on, let's go home!

Gary: Ani, not yet. Byul still haven't call. (resists to leave)

Haha: Oh~~~~ do you feel like missing someone already ~^^~ 

Gary: *blushed* Nonsense!!

Gary blushed by Haha's word that he quickly turns the wheel back to the road. Just when they left few minutes later that Byul text Haha and told them she brought Jihyo homed safely and tell them not to worry. After Haha reads the message to Gary, his facial expression seem to lightened a little bit.

Haha: Oh~ what with you hyung, do you feel hot?

Gary: No, wae?

Haha: Why your face redden?

Gary: Sun burn?!!? (playing dumbfounded to Haha)

+++++++++++++++++++++++

After that trip, everyone seem to back to their usual daily life. Once Haha and Byul got some freetimee, they would text or phone each other with those sweet conversations which would give us goosebumps. Gary is working in the same law office with Byul that he's starts to see her getting weird. Byul used to be the girl who always tells Gary to put his phone away and focus to works and now that she's doing that herself. Gary's wondering if she got a boyfriend but he doesn't know her boyfriend is his brother. About Jihyo, she's working at the hospital with JongKook. Ever since Jihyo got back from that camping trip, she's always being in her mong state and her sudden changed quickly got noticed by JongKook.

JongKook: Song Jihyo!!! 

Jihyo dropped her pen after she got startled by JongKook shouted from behind.

Jihyo: Oh oppa, you scared me!!!! (life reduced 10 years)

JongKook: What are you doing here while everyone is so busy, palli come here and help.

Jihyo: Coming (running to work)

Jihyo's trying hard to shift her thoughts away from Gary, after she spent that night with Gary in the forest that his image keep flashing in and out of her mind. During the lunchtime, JongKook is holding his lunch plate and looking for a seat. Then he sees Jihyo's eating by herself on the side, that he quickly gets the seat in the opposite of her. 

Jihyo: JongKook oppa!

JongKook: Yah~ gwaenchana?

Jihyo: Waeyo? Do I look like I'm sick?

JongKook: Oh! You're being in your world a lot these days. Did something happened during your off days?

Jihyo: Ani, I had a fun time instead!

JongKook: You did had fun huh? Then why didn't you eat? (pointing at the foods got left by Jihyo in her plate)

Jihyo: Ah...igeo...I just don't have appetite!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!