Chapter 29

Haha is supporting Gary walking until Byul catched a taxi for them, then Jihyo quickly grabs on Gary and tells Haha to leaves, she can helps Gary to call another taxi. Haha thanks Jihyo for being kind to his hyung, he quickly jumps in the taxi and it drives off right after. Now only Gary and Jihyo are left that Jihyo slowly escorts Gary back to his car. Jihyo searches around Gary pockets to find the car key then she puts him on the passeger seat and she will being driving them tonight. Gary is half awake half drunk that he still know what is happening around him. Seeing Gary like this and she needs to explain to him that she can't take him home, either of their home. No choice that Jihyo drives them to the near by hotel, finding a placing for Gary to rest. After they got up to their assigned room, Jihyo quickly but gently puts Gary in bed then she fasten her foot steps to soap a wet towel in the bathroom then she wipes Gary's face to make him feels a little comfortable from the edge of the bed. 

Jihyo: Oppa, gwaenchana? Why did you drink, I explained before to you. JongKook oppa is just an oppa to me. You shouldn't believed what the others said, there is really nothing between me and JongKook, I only love you.

During her talking Gary said nothing but he keep looking lovingly to Jihyo in the eyes. Suddenly he grabs on to Jihyo's hand while she's still wiping his forehead and his cheek. He pulled her closer. Their hearts are beating like crazy and their faces are burning. The closer she gets to Gary, the more she can feel Gary's breathing until their lips touched. Jihyo slowly closed her eyes to enjoys the moment, the kiss is just too sweet for them to break. Gary unhurried getting up from bed while kissing, he pulls Jihyo closer and bring her on bed as he turns to the other side of the bed. Gently he laid Jihyo down, this time Jihyo's arms slowly draped around his neck to deepen the kiss. Gary's hand starts to run under her shirt, discovering her. Until he reaches the top, he paused and breaks the kiss, while them both are catching back their breathes, Gary soften his voice asking Jihyo.

Gary: I love you Song Jihyo! I love you so much that I don't want to lose you to anyone. I want you , I need you! (desirous)

Jihyo: Then make me yours! (softy telling him while she caressing his face)

Gary smiles back, he knows Jihyo is giving him everything of her at this time. Gary quickly helps Jihyo to remove her shirt as well as his, Gary grinned when he see Jihyo's sexy upper body with only her baby blue lace bra is on which make Jihyo to blushed to be naked like this in front of Gary.

Gary: What are you embarassed about, this is not the first time for us to do something like this!

Jihyo almost yells at Gary when Gary suddenly blocked her talking by placing another kiss on her lip. Jihyo then returns the same amount of passionate to the kiss, she's signaling Gary that she doesn't get enough of him by using her hands to start to un-buttoned Gary's belt and jean. Like getting the idea of her desire, Gary quickly removed his pant himself and kicks it to the side. Then he also helps Jihyo to remove hers, this time they both only have their underwears on. Now, Jihyo can takes a fully look at Gary's firm chest,

Gary: Wae? Am I that attractive? :3

Jihyo: The tattoos, I never know you have these when your career is..! (touching them)

Gary: And now you know! (another liplocked)

Then their hands are busy discovering each other's bodies, especially Jihyo is caressing his member and it's getting hard. He can't take it anymore that Gary quickly inserts himself into her womenhood. It really takes him few hard pushes to be in her completely. Gary is giving all of his to pleasure Jihyo, her moans are become louder after every push. When Gary thinks she's ready, he also pushing harder to get himself ready, one last thrust brings they to heaven, Gary quickly pulled himself out and release it on her flat belly. Right after, he collapsed to the side of Jihyo, they both are totally covered in sweat and breathing heavily after all the hard love making. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!