Chapter 22

JongKook: You can't do this to me, you have to tell me why!!! (squeezing his hands on Jihyo's shoulders and Jihyo's screaming loud this time)

JongKook finally realizing what he's doing and quickly releases Jihyo and he backs off few steps.

JongKook: Jihyo ah, mianne, oppa...oppa didn't mean to hurt you, mianne Jihyo ah!

Jihyo: (rubbing her arms and walks to JongKook) Gwaenchana oppa, I know you didn't mean it. I forgive you!! :) (warmly smilling to him)

JongKook is being so ashamed of himself that he doesn't know how to face Jihyo, he's keeping his head low. Jihyo doesn't blame JongKook for what he did, she also comforts him that JongKook will be her best oppa ever that no one can replace him in her heart. Slowly JongKook's feeling better from his disappointment and accepts the fact that they can't go no further than brother and sister relationship. He's trying hard to hold back his tears that he doesn't want Jihyo to see him crying, he swallowed back those tears to his heart. 

JongKook: Jihyo ah, sorry for my misbehave awhile ago, I...

Jihyo: Forget about it oppa, why so concern!!

JongKook: Anyway, gomawo for telling me how you truly feel about our relationship. Then I guess you can only be my most loving dongsaeng!!!

Jihyo: Oppa will be my most loving oppa!!! ^0^

JongKook: If I couldn't be the number one person in your heart, that I must be your number two. I will always being there for you unconditionally. (asking for a pinky swear)

Jihyo: Keudae!!! Oppa will be my number two man now and forever :) (pinky promise with JongKook)

Jihyo's feeling touched by JongKook's words that she somehow feels guilty that she hurted a good man. The two offer each other a friendly hug that from now on they will be best friends. A drop of tear escapes from JongKook's eye corner that he quickly wipes away before breaking the hug with Jihyo. 

JongKook: OKAY!!! Come on, oppa will dirve you home!

Jihyo: Coming~

Just like that the SpartAce couple clarified their relationship.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, Jihyo's not wakes up until the noon time but she feel likes she needs more of it. She lets out a long yawn and stretches her arms wide, then she checks on her phone to see any missing call or message she needs to reply. Gary's name suddenly got her eyes when she scrolled down her phone book.

Jihyo's POV: Should I call him??? But for what??? (she got frustrated cuz she wanted to call him but can't find a reason for the call, when suddenly she remember) Oh, didn't I promised to treat him a meal from last time??? (her mouth immediately curved upward) Keudae, this it's!!!

Without a second thought, Jihyo decided to gives it a try, she pressed the call button and the call is connecting which enough to rates her heartbeat already. Gary's still not picking up the call which Jihyo's starting to worry if she's disturbing him. Right when Jihyo decided to hang up, Gary answered the call. 

Gary: Yeoboseyo!

Jihyo: Yeo...yeoboseyo. (her voice is shivering)

Gary: Oh, who is this? Song Jihyo?

Jihyo: It's me!!! (awkward)

Gary: What's up??

Jihyo: (takes a deep breath) Actually not anything important, I just calling to see if you are free sometime that I wanna treat you a dinner as being thank you that last time you save me...

Gary: About that, ey~ why so serious. It was nothing!!!

Jihyo: ANI....I really want to thank you for that!!!

Gary: ......uhm....but I stil have a lot of works to do today, I can't guarantee what time I will be free.

Jihyo: Oh, If so...I think..maybe...yeah.... :( (disappointed)

Gary: I think I will be done be 5pm today!

Jihyo: Jinja!! (jumps up cuz she get excited) Then I will reserve a table at L restaurant at 6pm and we can meet up there. Is that ok with you?

Gary: Sounds great!!!

Jihyo: Then...see you there

Gary: See you there! (hanged up)

Jihyo feels like she's in heaven right now, she jumps around for few seconds then she fasten her steps to the bathroom to get herself ready for the date. After she done showering and she had the towel draped around her body, she walks to her closet, choosing the best outfit she should wear tonight. She decided to just have a light makeup with a pair of earrings and a simple necklace as asseccories. On the other hand, Gary's still thinking that tonight only happened as Jihyo's promise, no special feeling involve. He feels a little bit of dissappointed and doesn't considered it as a date of them, because his mind still full with the pictures and stories Haha told him the other night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!