Chapter 4

Jihyo: (quickly sits up from bed and yelling at Gary) YAH, KANG GARY! YOU GOT INTO MY ROOM FROM LAST NIGHT AND YOU RAPED ME. I WILL SUE YOU, I WILL SUE YOU FOR SURE, YOU ARE GOING TO FACE PUNISHMENT!!!!!! TT0TT

Gary: YAH, THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY. WHY DID YOU GET INTO MY ROOM?

Jihyo: THIS IS MY ROOM!!

Gary: THIS IS MY ROOM, ROOM NUMBER 9!!!! (emphasize)

Jihyo: (she takes a look around but still defending for her claim) LIAR, YOU GET TO SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT. THIS IS ROOM NUMBER 6!

Gary: GOODNESS!!! (going crazy) GO OUTSIDE AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE DOOR NUMBER OVER!!!

Jihyo pulls the blanket with her towards the door while Gary speedly gets a pillow and covers his lower body. Jihyo slightly opens the door to see if anyone is in the hallway, when she's sure there is none, she opens the door widely to checks on the room number, and to her un-expectation that the room number clearly nailed to the door with number 9. This time that Jihyo is being extremely horrified, she quickly closes the door, and trying to calm herself when she walks back inside.

Gary: WHAT NUMBER DID YOU SEE ON THE DOOR???? (furious)

Jihyo: Ah..uhm....number .........9!!!! (trying to stay calm)

Gary: SO WHO RAPED WHO????

Jihyo: Ok, due to our unconsciousness, it leads to an incident happened last night and because it was unconscious that I can pretend this never happen. (she's picking up her clothes from the floor while sh'e talking to Gary) Everything was a dream, it was a nightmare, alaji!!!! The time is getting late that I have to leave, so you can go back to sleep some more!!! Bye.... (after her last word, Jihyo quickly flies out of the room)

Gary: PALLI KA!!!! TT0TT NA-PPEUN YEO-JA~~~ [bad girl] (sounds like he's crying)

Gary's POV: Aish~~~ how could I let something like this happened??? I should never ever get drunk again!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++

*On the other side with Haha and Byul, they are eating breakfast together at some restaurant*

Haha: Thank you!! (he's thanking the waitress who brings them the food) Byul ah, Byul ah!!! (calling Byul who seems to be out to her world)

Byul: Ye?! Wae oppa???

Haha: The foods are here, what are you thinking?

Byul: I'm thinking if Gary oppa and Jihyo unnie would get home safe last night!!!

Haha: Don't worry, I even asked someone to took care of them. They should be fine (giving Byul some of his food)

Byul: Hopefully!!!! (still worrying)

Haha: Here, opens your mouth and say A....!! (wants to feed Byul some food)

Byul: Oppa, people is watching (shy)

Haha: Wae??? Can't I feed my girlfriend some food??? Palli AAA......

*Flashback*

After they left the S club last night that the three of them were heading to the club Haha suggested. In the middle of the way there that Byul attempted few times to escaped and wanted to go back to S club, but she got caught everytime by the men.

Haha: Yah, ka-ji-ma!!! Just let them deal with each other. (holding on Byul)

Byul: What are you saying, they can really get into a fight when they're this drunk. Let's me go!!! (resisting)

Haha: KA-JI-MA!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT!! (raised his voice a little)

Byul: Mwoh? What did you just said???

Haha: I MEAN...I MEAN....(his face is reddening) I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY LOVED GIRL TO GET HURT.....

Byul: You......mean....me??? Your.....loved...girl (confused)

KwangSoo: YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING??? WHO GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO LOVE HER????

Haha: YAH, GET LOST!!!! (pushing KwangSoo away to the side, then he approaches a little bit closer to Byul) BYUL, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??? I LOVE YOU RIGHT AT THE FIRST SIGHT!!!!

Byul doesn't say anything like she just gone deaf with her eardrums.

KwangSoo: YAHHH!! HA DONGHOON!!!! (he's mad for sure now that his loved woman is being taken away from his enemy and he's trying to stop Byul from answering Haha's request. Haha keep pushing KwangSoo away and waiting for Byul's reply)

Then, Byul finally speaks up...

Byul: I....I.....(the men stop fighting at once like they are looking for the answer they wanted) Ye!!!! (immediately KwangSoo's legs gone weak and fell to the ground, Haha quickly hugged Byul and spinned for few rounds)

KwangSoo: (is speaking pathetically and crying) WAE??? WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER ME???? WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT HA DONGHOON?? I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN HIM, I'M TALLER THAN HIM!!! WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING HIM??? (can't understand and keep hiting his fist to the ground)

Byul quickly came over and stopped KwangSoo from hitting himself,

Byul: KwangSoo ah, I choose Haha over you because of some reason and I just can't bring it to words. You will understand someday when you found your true loved one, we can still be friend!!! (comforting him)

KwangSoo slowly got into Byul's embrace and she was hugging him tightly, Haha's blood is boiling when he saw them like this. He quickly came over and broke them apart like he was also feeling sorry for KwangSoo.

Haha: I promised to taking good care of Byul!!!! (acts like he's feeling sorry)

But what he actually thinking was....,

Haha's POV: YAH, LEE KWANGSOO. HOW DARE YOU HUGGED MY GIRL IN FRONT OF ME!!! JU-GUL-LE????

Haha: *let's out a sigh* I don't think we will have any more fun tonight, kaja let's we all go home!!!

KwangSoo and Byul didn't seen to be disagreed, Byul gently helped KwangSoo to stand up and still had her hands on his arm on the road. Haha was walking be Byul's side this whole time with his hand kept dragging her to him while his eyes were staring at KwangSoo without the others looking.

*End of flashback*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!