Chapter 7

This time at the tent making area that Haha and KwangSoo keep disagreeing on how they have their own way to make the tent stands that they keep fighting back and forward. Jihyo and Byul can already hear their voices from a distance

Byul: YAH!! WHY ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING AGAIN???? >:(

Haha: HE CAN REALLY DO NOTHING! AH~ JINJA!!

KwangSoo: JEONG-MAL [really]!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAN DO NOTHING, I TOLD YOU WE HAVE TO PUT THIS ON THE TOP OF THIS!!! (annoying)

Haha: ANIYAH!!! IF YOU PUT THIS ON THE TOP, THEN WHERE DOES THIS GO TO?? 

KwangSoo: THAT BELONGS TO THE NEXT STEP BABO!!!

Haha: YAH!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING BABO!!!

KwangSoo: JINJA BABO DOESN'T KNOW WHO I'M CALLING BABO!!!

Jihyo: YAH!!! STOP BOTH OF YOU!! YOU TWO ARE REALLY SOMETHING, EVEN FIGHT OVER A SMALL THING LIKE THIS!!! (pissed off by the boys) YAH, STEP ASIDE. I WILL DO IT! Byul, come and help me!! (the boys flinched back by Jihyo's words and obediently step aside)

Jihyo and Byul got all the 3 tents done just in a blink of eye, seeing Jihyo's being so fire up that Haha got surprised to see this side of her.

Haha: Yah Lee KwangSoo, does she always being like this? (whispers to KwangSoo)

KwangSoo: Only when she feels angry, we have to behave from now until you see she smiles again!!!! (being serious)

Haha: Oh!!! (understand) But...what if she doesn't smile...did something like that happened before?

KwangSoo: ...once..."Bad Jihyo" will appear!!!

Both Haha and KwangSoo froze, looking at each other then turn to look at Jihyo

Jihyo: Ok!!! Done!! 

Byul: Wow~ unnie DAEBAK!!!! 0.0

This time, Gary from the other side also got the table ready for the dinner!

Gary: The meal is ready!!!!

Byul: Finally we get to eat!! (feeling thankful and happily runs toward the other direction)

Jihyo: Yah!! (to KwangSoo and Haha) Why are you two still standing there??? Palli-wa!!

Haha and KwangSoo: (got startled and immidiately obey the order) Yes m'dam!!! (running toward the table)

Because this is a camping trip that they only bring an amount of ingredients which limited Gary's cooking skill, but everyone does enjoy the foods so much. Gary and Haha on one side, Byul, Jihyo and KwangSoo on the opposite side.

KwangSoo: Wow~~~ this tastes so good, I don't have a word to describe it! (admitting)

Byul: I know right!!! (agreeing)

Haha: Our hyung is JIANG!!! (praising and giving Gary a thumb up)

Gary: Ey~~~ eat your food palli!!!

Jihyo: It's so good!!! :) (praising Gary directly with her eyes contact)

Everyone froze by Jihyo's word that they don't expect any recognition word from her due to the dissidence of her and Gary.

Jihyo: Wae?? What are you all looking at me like this??? Did I say something wrong???  

Haha, KwangSoo and Byul: Ani, ani!!! Keep eating, keep eating....

But no one know that Gary's actually feeling joy inside of him, Jihyo's praise means a lot to him.

Gary's POV: Wait!!! Why am I feeling so happy when she praised my foods??..(he peeks a look at Jihyo who is happily talking to the others) Don't tell me....

By the time they finished their dinner, the sky already darken. And now it's time for the hightlight event of camping, ghost story. It is a must for any camping trip, everyone surrounded the fire, the girls are sitting next to each other in the middle while Gary is sitting on the right side of Jihyo, and KwangSoo is sitting on the left side of Byul. Haha is entertaining everyone by volunteering himself to be the first story teller, the girls and KwangSoo get really frightened but not with Gary that he thinks Haha's stories are the worst thing ever. Haha even walking behind the audience and telling the story in his terrified tone, suddenly Haha screamed and the girls jumped up from the seat and grabbing anything them can. KwangSoo immidiately uses the chance grabs Byul to his embrace but she swings KwangSoo's hands away and clearly that Byul jumps into Haha's embrace which he is being happy to dead to enjoy the hug, whilst Jihyo is trying to get hold on to Gary and snuggled herself closest to him with her eyes shuted. Even Gary got surprised by Jihyo's sudden action that Gary blamed Haha for scaring the girls. But the truth that his heart skips a beat when the skinship happened during that moment, even Jihyo's feeling nervous after.

Gary: YAH!! HA DONGHOON, STOP SCARING THE GIRLS LIKE THIS!!! (yelling at Haha)

Haha: Wae? No ghost story isn't scary (to Gary). Don't worry, Byul ah, oppa will protect you!! (still hugging Byul)

KwangSoo: Yah, get your hands off her!!!! (pissed off to seeing Haha and Byul is hugging so tightly)

Gary: Yah, yah, stop fighting!!! (Jihyo just realized what she is doing and quickly breaks the skinship, both are embarrassed) A..uhm...ok, this is enough for tonight!! Everyone should go to their tents and rest or we won't catch a look at the sunrise tomorrow.

The dongsaengs obey the order and slowly walk to their tents with Haha still has his hand over Byul's shoulder, and KwangSoo who is walking beside Byul keep swinging Haha's hand off her. Jihyo is walking right behind them then she suddenly stopped and walks back to Gary's direction, this time that Gary is taking off the fire.

Jihyo: About....(Gary then looks at her) about...what happened few minutes ago, mianne!!! (then she turns and runs to her tent)

Gary's still looking at her leaving and grinned to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!