Chapter 18

KwangSoo just got down from upstairs to the kitchen whilst SukJin is bringing JongKook in,

KwangSoo: Oh, JongKook hyung? 0.0 (fasten steps to JongKook's side)

JongKook: KwangSoo ah~ long time no see, man. (bro-hugging with KwangSoo)

KwangSoo: Wow, what are you doing here so early in the morning?

JongKook: I'm passing by to pick up Jihyo to work.

SukJin & KwangSoo: Jihyo, you two working in the same hospital? (they seem to don't know JongKook and Jihyo are colleagues)

JongKook: Ye! 

SukJin: KwangSoo ah, go get Jihyo! (to KwangSoo) JongKook ah, did you have breakfast yet?

JongKook: Not yet sir.

SukJin: Come here and join us, we are also just ready for breakfast.

JongKook: Aniyo, gwaenchanayo sir. 

SukJin: Yah~ don't say that, we never had any meal together since last time. 

JongKook: Then...I will enjoy the food!!

KwangSoo: She said she needs more time.

SukJin: Gwaenchanayo~ so we can have some time with JongKook. Palli come here and eat. (to KwangSoo) How is the foods? (to JongKook)

JongKook: Ma-sit-sso-yo [it's delicious]

SukJin: Good to hear that! JongKook ah, you know our Jihyo is clumsy sometimes. Please watch over her for me.

JongKook: Aniyo~ sir, Jihyo is a smart girl, everyone loves to work with her.

SukJin: Jinja-do??? I never see that side of her!!! :)

 Jihyo is only shows up when everyone almost done eating,

Jihyo: Yah, you all don't wait for me.

KwangSoo: I called you!!!

SukJin: If you don't put all that stuff on your face, you wouldn't be late. Palli eat and go to work!

Jihyo: Ah~ jinja! (complaining)

After the breakfast, KwangSoo quickly excuses himself that he has something to do, only SukJin escorts JongKook and Jihyo to the front door. JongKook politely bows goodbye to SukJin and thanks him for the breakfast that they should make a leaving now. Jihyo also tells SukJin to go inside or he may gets a morning cold. Then JongKook and Jihyo left to work. During the car trip, Jihyo only has her eyes out of the window, not like she doesn't want to talk to him. JongKook keep peeking on Jihyo and he's sensing something is not right,

JongKook: Jihyo ah~

Jihyo: Oh? Ne oppa!

JongKook: Did you have a fun time with Byul last night?

Jihyo: Ne, it was fun that night. And....oppa...I wanna say sorry for that night that I left you in the middle....

JongKook: It's ok, as long as you had fun.

When they arrived to the hospital's parking lot, Jihyo doesn't wait for JongKook to helps her open the door and walks away by herself without telling him. JongKook quickly runs up to her from behind that he's asking if she's feeling unwell. For some reason that Jihyo starts to feel uncomfortable around JongKook that she wanted to distance herself from him.

Jihyo: Oppa, I need to get change, I will see you later.

JongKook: Jihyo ah~

Jihyo fasten her foot steps toward the ladies locker room, she looks at herself in the mirror..

Jihyo's POV: Wae-geu-rae? Why did I treat JongKook oppa like this? Why did I feel uncomfortable around him??? Song Jihyo, it was you who wanted to had a chance with JongKook oppa but you were treating him poorly.... Was it because of Kang Gary????

She still doesn't believed what is happening to her that she wanted to test another date with JongKook to see who her heart belonged to. She quickly gets herself ready for a busy day, she bumped into JongKook in the hallway that JongKook hurry comes and checks her out. 

Jihyo: Oppa, I want to make up to you because of my sudden leaving last night. Should we go on another date? (boldly looking straight to JongKook's eyes)

JongKook: Oh, ok! (surprised)

JongKook is kind of surprised by Jihyo's sudden suggestion but he does go with it, cuz even himself wants to spend more time with Jihyo. So they decided to go on another date when they off work today. They agree to meet up in the main lobby, JongKook is already there waiting for Jihyo.

JongKook: So if there is any particular place you want to go?

Jihyo thinks for awhile then something comes up to her mind, 

Jihyo: Last time, KwangSoo told me there is a Y restaurant located at I district, he said it's really good. Should we try? :)

JongKook: Anywhere you want to.... :3

It's a pretty Europe decorated restaurant, Jihyo hurriedly order her foods when JongKook is still choosing from the menu that doesn't seem to have any healthy food he can eat. Then he decided he will go with a salad order which Jihyo always complains. Their foods arrived a litttle later, they both enjoy trying out the new recipes. Coincidentally, Haha and Byul also planned to have a dinner date in the same restaurant. While they are waiting for the assisting, Byul looks around to the high class decorations when she sees Jihyo is having dinner with JongKook.

Byul: Oh! Is that Jihyo unnie ...with.....JONGKOOK OPPA????? 0.0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!