Chapter 46

Jihyo then peeks a kiss on Gary's lip like telling him how lucky for her to be him, but the kiss turned out to be a long, passionate kiss. As the kiss deepen, Jihyo dragged him closer while one of Gary's hand is holding her waist and the other hand is caressing her thigh. They finally release each other to catch some air, slowly Jihyo gets up from the couch and leading Gary toward the wall. Jihyo slightly pinned Gary to the wall and whispers to his ear that she doesn't like him to move and he should stands still. While Jihyo is looking lovingly at Gary, her hands are busy unzipping his belt and jean, he is being turned on by her bold action. Gary is loosing himself from the wall when Jihyo pushed him back. She tells Gary that she wants him to has some fun first, then she starts to move down to manhood and eating him all she can. Gary is feeling like crazy with Jihyo's pleasure treatment, 

Gary: Jihyo ah, stop....don't...(moaning while he is talking)

Jihyo ignores him and keep eating him more, Jihyo can feel his is getting hard that she begins to move faster. Gary is reaching his climax soon and release all his out, Jihyo takes all the juice from him. Gary doesn't say anything and just breathing heavily like he just done some excersice working. Jihyo gets up and asked how Gary is feeling, Gary only gives a thumb up that he doesn't has any energy left to speak. Jihyo slowly got both her hands on his cheeks and places another desirous kiss on his lip, this time Gary wraps his hands over her waist to tighten the hug to tastes the sweetness of their lips. Then Gary gently flipped Jihyo to the wall and he is trying to takes her shirt off as well as she is taking his off. While Gary is discovering her neck and his hands are busy slipping her panties under her skirt, he splits her legs and hold up one then he inserts himself inside of her. Due to Jihyo possible pregnancy, they are going easy and slowly. It does takes longer time to do the exercise but they like it more that they can enjoy and stay longer inside of each other. Finally them both came at the same time, Gary quickly pulls himself out and the juice spreads to the floor. Seeing that Jihyo's legs are shivering might she be over using her strength, Gary gently carried Jihyo up on his arms in the bridal way and places her to the couch. Jihyo is being too tired from the love making session that she just lets Gary does whatever to her. Gary then walks to his room to get his blanket and puts it on her, in case she might caught a cold. Right after, he collapsed to the seat next to her, he is looking at the roof and both are breathing satisfied. After a short break, the lovebirds still wrapping themselves with the blanket but naked under it, embracing each other with late tv show entertainment.

Gary: Did you check it with the pregnancy test yet?

Jihyo: Ani, I still have it in my bag (pointing at her hand bag)

Gary: Oh? What are you waiting for?

Jihyo: I was scared of using it :(

Gary: Alasso, do the test palli. (not like he is forcing her to do it, he just wanna make sure about it before they know how to face their fathers)

Jihyo: Then oppa, don't come in the bathroom until I tell you to do so. I want to be the first one to know it.

Gary: Okay, I will wait here. Just come out whenever you are ready :)

The atmosphere now in the apartment is very tense, no one would like to make a sound. They both are nervous patiently waiting for the outcome, and hoping for the result they wanted to see. Gary holds up his hands together, shut his eyes, and praying for the positive result.  While Jihyo is inside the bathroom, her hands are shivering, anxiously covered the display screen of the tester, praying for the negative result. She feared to death to looks at it eventhough Gary said he will be responsible for the child. Jihyo takes a deep breath, closed her eyes, her thumb slowly moves away from the display screen, Jihyo slowly opened her eye to peeks a look on the tester. Gary who is sitting in the living room, praying quietly when suddenly he hears Jihyo is screaming from the bathroom that he immediately jumps up and runs to her direction. Gary breaks through the bathroom's door and panicky asking what is happening, seeing Jihyo who is frozen with the tester on her hand. Gary slowly approaches to Jihyo and asked how is the test turned out, Jihyo slowly and turned to face Gary with her shocking expression.

Gary: What happened? How is the result Jihyo ah??? 0.0 (nervously asking Jihyo)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!