Chapter 14

Jihyo: JongKook oppa!

JongKook: Yah~ gwaenchana?

Jihyo: Waeyo? Do I look like I'm sick?

JongKook: Oh! You're being in your world a lot these days. Did something happened during your off days?

Jihyo: Ani, I had a fun time instead!

JongKook: You did had fun huh? Then why didn't you eat? (pointing at the foods got left by Jihyo in her plate)

Jihyo: Ah...igeo...I just don't have appetite!!!

JongKook: Something is bothering you right? (being sharp)

Jihyo: Huh?

JongKook: You do that everytime you have something to think of!!! Can I help?

Jihyo: ....

JongKook: Alasso, I won't ask unless you feel comfortable to tell me!

Jihyo: Gomawo oppa for your understanding. (feeling touched)

JongKook: Jihyo ah, oppa is planning to have a party with the others after work at my place, do you want to come?

Jihyo: Eh? Party? At your place....why so sudden.....Ok, count me in!!!

JongKook: Jo-ah!!! Then see you at the main lobby later.

After they all off from work, JongKook, Jihyo and with few of their colleagues about 2 full cars are driving to JongKook's house followed by his direction. They come to a villa community where there is always a gate security on duty, checking every in and out passenger. Everyone got amazed by the high class place JongKook's living in, even this is the first time for Jihyo to goes over. The last time she knew his place was the campus' dorm which JongKook was living with his roommate. Everyone is having a great time at JongKook's place that the party is going until midnight. Some friends even got drunk that they need to be send home by taxi, JongKook escorts them to his front door. He is walking by Jihyo's side, he slightly pulling Jihyo backward, signaling her that he wanted to has a private talk with her after everyone gone. 

A: Jihyo ah, do you need a ride home?

Jihyo: Gwaenchanayo, you guys can go without me! (kindly rejects)

A: Wae, we still have a seat for you though!!

Jihyo: Ani, I live in the opposite direction with everyone so I can take a taxi.

A: Keudae, then you should be careful on the way home.

Jihyo: You too!! See you all tomorrow.

A: See yah and JongKook hyung thanks for the party, we have a really great time tonight!

JongKook: Anytime you guys want it again.

Everyone bows goodbye and all left right after, leaving JongKook and Jihyo is standing there. 

JongKook: So how do you feel right now?

Jihyo: Feeling...better....the party was fun (lets out a long, satisfied sigh) Gomawo oppa!

JongKook: Aniyo, hope you like it. (blushed)

Jihyo: But oppa why there is a party so sudden that I didn't heard you said before?

JongKook: Actually, the party got planned at the very last minute......because...of...you....

Jihyo: Me?? 0.0 The...party...because...of...me...?!?!?

Jihyo just can't comprehend what she just heard, she has to repeat the sentence inside few times and takes herself few minutes to understand. After she gets the meaning of it, Jihyo quickly back off a step that she's surprised by what JongKook mean. This time, JongKook is taking the chance by grabbing Jihyo's hand and pull her back a little closer to him. JongKook's looking lovingly at Jihyo in the eyes which makes Jihyo a little bit uncomfortable. 

JongKook: Jihyo ah, I have something to tell you (being pretty serious)

Jihyo: Ah...ye...op...pa...

JongKook: I've been liking you this whole time but I was too concentrated with college at the time that I didn't had a chance to tell you. After we graduated from medical school and it's just like a fate that we meet again and work in the same hospital. 

Jihyo is totally lost at his words that she doesn't know how to react. JongKook is taking control of the situation,

JongKook: Jihyo ah, would you give me a chance to take care of you?

Jihyo: I...I...am not sure, this is so sudden....I don't...know....(breathing heavily)

JongKook: Alasso, I will give you some time to think...(slowly releases Jihyo)....Ah..uhm....it's pretty late now, let me drive you home.

Jihyo: Ani, ani oppa. You should go back inside and get some sleep, you have early shift tomorrow right?

JongKook: I do but....

Jihyo: Don't worry about me,  I can call a chauffeur.

JongKook: Fine, I will help you call the chauffeur and I'm only go in once he's here.

JongKook knows Jihyo is feeling puzzled right now and she needs time to be with her own, they silently wait till the chauffeur comes and Jihyo left without looking back to JongKook. Right when Jihyo is alone, she's being really confused between her feeling for JongKook and Gary. She's struggling with her own that she did liked JongKook back in college but now Gary is slowly getting place in her heart. The more she thinks about it, the more confused she got. She asked the chauffeur to pull over and she would get out from there. She needs to take some fresh air to refresh her mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!