Chapter 16

10 minutes later, Jihyo arrived in front of the X club. She fasten her steps to the inside and looking around for Byul. Seeing Byul and KwangSoo are sitting somewhere few tables away from where Jihyo is standing, Jihyo quickly walks over and to her surprise that Gary and Haha are also there. It've been awhile for Gary and Jihyo to meet like this that Jihyo sudden stopped in front of them. Gary is the first one to see Jihyo is coming cuz he's sitting in the opposite direction with Haha, Byul and KwangSoo which their backs are facing Jihyo. Gary's drinking down a gulp of beer when he sudden paused and the two are wondering why Gary sudden paused. 

Haha: Wae-geu-rae [why are you like this] hyung?

Byul: Oh, you're here unnie. (she turned around and see Jihyo)

KwangSoo: Noona!!!

Jihyo: KwangSoo, what are you doing here? Not working today?

KwangSoo: Just off! 

Byul: Palli come here unnie. (quickly gets up from her seat to greets Jihyo and guides her to the table)

Coincidentally, Jihyo takes a seat right now to Gary. They both quickly peek a look at each other and their heartbeats are starting to beat like crazy. Jihyo randomly picks up a drink from the table and gulping some,

Byul: Unnie (shouts) that is Gary's oppa drink!

Jihyo: (embarrassedly puts down the drink) Mianne!!!

Gary: Gwaenchana. (cooly) So why are we here tonight for??? (to ease the embarrassment between them)

Haha and Byul take a look at each other like they're telling each other to tell the others why they are here. Being a man, Haha wants to take care of it, both of Haha and Byul are looking pretty nervous right now. 

Haha: Actually....it's not something serious, just...just that...

Gary: Yah palli-wah!!! (pissed off by Haha's hesitation)

Haha: Me and Byul....(slowly holds up Byul's hand)....

KwangSoo: ANDWAE..............

Jihyo: Jinja.....0.0

Gary: Huh, I knew it!!!

Haha: Ey~ hyung, why is your expression so weak? (complaning)

Gary: Then what kind of expression you want me to give you??? 

Haha: At least, you should act like you got shocked by the news that your dongsaeng get a girlfriend before you do!

Gary: Yah!

Byul: Who tell you oppa?

Gary: You two!

Haha and Byul: Us? Eonje [when}?

Gary: You, (points at Byul) kept seeing you acting weird with your phone in the office. You, (points at Haha) always in your own world and kept mumbled to yourself. 

Jihyo: YAH KIM GOEUN!! >:0 You never tell me about it. (angry)

Byul: Unnie @~@ mianneyo~ I afraid you might didn't like it. And now I'm begging for your forgiveness by taking this full shoot (a glass of wine beverage). Unnie jinja jinja mianne!

Haha: Yah, yah...

Jihyo: Yah, hanjanjima. [don't drink] You're not good at drinking, put that down (trying to stop Byul from drinking but she finished it in one shot)

Byul: Unnie, please forgive me, unnie....please....

Jihyo: A....alasso!!! (gives up)

Byul: Jinja, unnie saranghae!! (hugging Jihyo) Now, should we get the fun started!!!!! (applausing)

Byul quickly gets Jihyo with her, while Haha is forcing Gary to join but KwangSoo doesn't want to cuz he having a mental breakdown right now. The four is enjoying the dance and the music in high spirit, once the music got switched, the lovebirds quickly got seperately from Gary and Jihyo. The music turned to slow when everyone around them is dancing arm in arm with their partners which leaving Gary and Jihyo in awkward. 

Gary: May I? (asking Jihyo for a dance)

Jihyo shyly accepted the offer and placing her hand on his. Immediately an electric wave goes through her and him, making their hearts beating a thousand miles a second. This is the first time after the trip that they are being this close to each other.The two don't say anything about half of the song goes and sometimes just peeking on each other.

Gary: You look so beautiful!! (soften his voice) 

Jihyo: Thank...you...(his sentence melt Jihyo's heart, she tries to hide her smile and to avoid eyes contact with him)

Gary's seeing a couple is backing off behind Jihyo and afraid she might get hurted that Gary quickly pulled Jihyo into his embrace, then turned himself around to where Jihyo stood and got hit slightly by that couple. They quickly apologized to Gary and they gone to another direction. Jihyo is touched by his thoughtful action. 

Gary: Gwaenchanayo?

Jihyo: Ah...ye...gwaenchananyo!

Gary: Should we go back to the table?

Jihyo: Oh!

Gary kindly escorts Jihyo out the dancing floor.

Gary: Do you want to drink something?

Jihyo: Aniyo, I have early shift tomorrow that I can't drink alcohol tonight.

Gary: Got it! (then he walks away without telling her anything)

Then he comes back with a glass of orange juice and gives it to Jihyo, she accepts the drink with her appreciation. All this time, Jihyo can't take her eyes out of him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!