Chapter 38

Gary softly leaning closer and peeks a kiss on her cheek, he is only breaks away when he feels she is waking up.

Jihyo: (blurry vision at first) Oh oppa, you are home!!!

Gary: Mianne, I come back late!!! (guilty) 

Jihyo: Gwaenchana, I had a good nap though.

Jihyo peeks a look at the clock on the wall to check the time,

Jihyo: Oh, palli take a seat. (pulles Gary to sits down right next to her and lights up the candle on the cake) Now is still your birthday, palli make a wish and blow the candle. (exciting)

Gary does as Jihyo tells him to, he gathers his hands in front of himself and closed his eyes then starts to make a wish. Jihyo fixed her eyes to him and her lip curved up the whole time until Gary is done wishing. Gary blows the candle with Jihyo and they both clapped for few seconds,

Gary: Jihyo ah, gom.....

Jihyo: Ehhhh....Not yet. (she turns to her right side to get the present and hands it to Gary)

Gary: You even prepare the gift for me? (he can't stop smiling)

Jihyo: Of course, open it palli. See if you like it!

Gary excitedly rips the wrapping paper and opens the box inside, it is a wallet. He quickly kisses her on the cheek as his appreciation, Jihyo then gets a hold on to his face when he breaks the kiss, pulled him closer for another sweet kiss on the lips.

Jihyo: Saeng-il chughahae Kang Gary!!!

Gary: Gomawo, this is the best birthday ever!!! Later, I will put our picture here (pointing to the wallet)

Jihyo: Keudae, I will check it. Now let's eat the cake, I really spent time to pick this cake for you. Try it oppa.

Gary: Uhm~~~~~ma-sit-sso!!!

Jihyo: Jinja!!! Then I should thanks JongKook oppa then.

Gary: Jong..Kook???

Jihyo: Oh! He introduced me to this bakery, their cakes are really delicious with the affordable price.

Gary lost his appetite when he heard JongKook's name, he takes another small slice of the cake before he finish eating. And Jihyo just reminded him about his concerns in the past few days, 

Gary: Why did you went to the bakery with him? (avoiding eyes contact with Jihyo)

Jihyo: Ah....few days ago, I checked the calendar and see that your birthday was coming soon, I wanted to surprised you with today event but I didn't have any idea of what to do. So I called JongKook oppa out for help, cuz however he is a man, he knew what men like. 

Gary: Keudae oh!!!! (now he learned the truth and feeling more terrible for treating Jihyo poorly because his foolish thoughts) Jihyo ah, oppa mianne for the past days, I.....

Jihyo: You must be really busy, it is fine. I understood!

Gary is feeling more uneasy when he heard Jihyo said that, 

Gary: Jihyo ah, oppa promised you, I will treat you better from now on.

Jihyo: Oppa, it was just an event. Was it that touching to you???

Gary: Yes, you are always being so touching to my life. I really can't imagine the days without you.

Jihyo: I never get bored of your cheesy words. (pinching his cheek)

Gary: Actually I'm sorry for let you waited for me this long tonight. I should came when I saw your messages but......(his talk got cut off by Jihyo)

Jihyo: I know you are busy oppa, it's fine. (holding his face with her hands)

Gary: Ani, *sigh* let me be honest with you. I...I saw you the other day with JongKook, I misunderstood you was cheating behind my back with JongKook. I got so mad that I drunk myself out in the past days, but I never thought.......mianne Jihyo ah. (begging for her forgiveness)

Jihyo: Oppa...*watery eyes* mianne, I didn't thought JongKook oppa's help would make you so depressed. I promised my love for you will never change!!! (reassures Gary)

Gary: You are too good for me, I think I may lost you any minute you are away from me!!!

Jihyo: If so, why would I wasted my time to planned up this for you? I will not waste time on someone I don't care.

Gary: (pulled her close to him for a hug) Gomawo, gomawo Jihyo ah for choosing an ordinary guy like me!!! 

Jihyo: You are welcome, Kang Gary!!! (she tighten the hug to shows him her love to him)

Slowly, Gary is loosing the hug and both are moving toward each other lip. It is a warm, sweet, soft, gentle and passionate kiss. Jihyo places her hands on his shoulders and feeling his hair in the back while sharing the sweetness with Gary. Just when they are ready to going further, Jihyo's phone rings and the screen shows that KwangSoo calling her. It rings for few seconds until Jihyo stop the make out session to answer the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!