Chapter 40

Gary almost steps on the brake when he see Haha picked up the lipstick, Haha asked why there is a lipstick in his car that Haha knows Gary doesn't closed with any female friend, excepts for Byul.

Haha: Hyung, are you seeing any girl lately?

Gary: (breaking a cold sweat) Yah, what are you talking about? (even avoiding eyes contact)

Haha: Then what is this? Don't tell me you do use LIPSTICK!! (attacking Gary)

Gary: Ah! I remember, it was SuAh (Gary's secretary). I gave her a ride home the other day, it should be hers. Oh, so that's why this morning she asked if she left anything in my car. Uhm!!!! It should be her.

Haha: Jinja??? (still doubting)

Haha doesn't seem to be convinced, he still has that suspicious look on his face. Even when they arrived at the club, Haha is still looking creepily to Gary that he got annoyed and wants to punch Haha, Haha flinched to avoid the hit. By the time they arrived, the club is already packed with people has no space to move around, Haha and Gary are trying hard to look for KwangSoo and Jihyo. Just in time, KwangSoo stands up to get the waiter and Gary is looking at the same direction, Gary quickly gets Haha from behind him and pulls him to KwangSoo's way with him. Difficulty, Gary and Haha got to the table, they are breathing tiredly because of the crowd. Jihyo who is holding her drink quickly peeks a look at Gary and grinned like she feels so happy to see him again. When the waiter walks over, Haha breathlessly order the waiter to brings over 4 bottles of beer then he asked Gary if he want something else to drink. Same to Gary who doesn't object anything due to exhaustion, he tells the waiter to brings 6 bottles instead, leaving Jihyo and KwangSoo with big laughs on their faces. They talk for a little while waiting for the drink, once the waiter brings over the order Gary and Haha quickly help themselves with a bottle each, toast and have a one full shoot. Jihyo and KwangSoo even laugh harder as they seeing how thristy the men are. They make two strike shots after that to refresh themselves, now that Gary and Haha are done charging their thirst.

Jihyo: Where is Byul tonight, you would usually clinging onto her!

Haha: She is working hard on some case. It had been 2 days since our last met :(

Gary: She is a hard-working girl (praising Byul)

Haha: So.....this place is nice, it fills with many pretty girls (looking around)

Jihyo: Yah, yah, yah! You, josimhae. (warning Haha that she would tell Byul if he did anything)

Haha: Ah~ Lee KwangSoo, why did you call us over?

KwangSoo: It was noona's suggestion! (pointing to Jihyo)

Haha: Mwoh??? 0.0 (compared to Haha, Gary seems to be really peaceful like he knew it was her idea) 

Jihyo: Ani, I think it would be more fun if we had more people here. (mumbling)

As Haha is observing Jihyo, he noticed the lipstick color Jihyo is wearing looks like the one he found inside Gary's car. 

Haha: OHHHHHH!!!!!!! (the other three startled) Jihyo-ssi, your.... lipstick color looks really pretty on you. (which got Gary's attention immediately)

Jihyo: Igeo? Gomawo ;3 

Haha: That color......is so familiar.........like I saw it somewhere!!!! (acting like he's trying to remember)

Jihyo still doesn't really get the idea of his talking but Gary does, he is getting nervous.

Haha: AH~~~ Hyung, is that color the same with the lipstick I found in your car earlier??? (playing evil) 

Both Gary and Jihyo immediately go panic like they know what would happen if this keep going, Gary quickly eases the topic by suggesting everyone should go to the dance floor to have some fun. KwangSoo likes that idea of Gary that he quickly gets Haha and Jihyo to follow, the four managed to find some space between the crowd in the dance floor. To make it more interesting, Haha is challenging KwangSoo for a dance showdown, KwangSoo accepts the challenge. He believed himself to be the best dancer of South Korea (in his world). People around starts to spread away to create more room for them, Gary and Jihyo are standing on the side watching the fun and applausing along side with the crowd. Before long, Jihyo leaves the dance floor.

Gary: Where are you going?

Jihyo: I need to go to the restroom, be right back. :) (and she left)

When Jihyo comes out of the restroom, someone covered her mouth from behind which scared the spirit out of her. 

Don't move, it's me, it's me!

Jihyo turned to look at the familiar figure,

Jihyo: Yah, you scared me, Kang Gary!! (yelling at Gary) What are you doing here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!