Chapter 33

After he closed the door behind, he immediately presses his lip against hers passionately. They slowly walks over to the bed while kissing, Gary quickly takes off Jihyo's shirt and his. Seeing Jihyo is only with her red lace push-up bra is turning him on, when Gary is about to makes a move on her that Jihyo suddenly stop him. She reminds him about the other night when they supposed to had dinner but their date got canceled because of the others, she promised to make thing up to him and now it's timeto repay her fault. She makes Gary laid down on bed and she's being on the top of him. She begin kissing him on the lip, to his cheek, his neck, his collarbone, she's making her way down, then she's totally eating his all. Gary is feeling amazed by how good Jihyo is that he only let himself goes along with her rhythm by letting Jihyo takes care of him. Until Jihyo is feeling his as hard as rock, she knows he is ready and Jihyo keep eating him more faster, Gary came and Jihyo takes all of his with her then she comes back up to faces Gary, asking how is he feeling right now. Gary quickly flipped Jihyo over to bed that now it's time for him to treat her well, he quickly get himself inside of her, Jihyo's moaning in pleasure at every push she received from him. Gary gently pushing in and out of Jihyo to last the working longer for both of them to enjoy these moments. Gary is feeling like he is ready to comes that his push starts to get faster, Jihyo is also at the same speed with him. They finally reach the climax point right then, just in case of any unexpectation incident that Gary quickly gets himself out of Jihyo, releases on her belly and collapsed on the top of her. They both are covered in sweat and breathing heavily after the passionate love making session that they really don't have any energy left to move. After sometime of resting, Gary only puts his boxer back on and jean, while Jihyo also only wears back her panties and bra and using Gary's shirt as temporarily. Then they go back to the livingroom to fill their stomaches with the left over fruits awhile ago, now that they have sometime to talk with each other. While eating that Jihyo keep staring at Gary's chest which makes Gary takes a look at himself and asked Jihyo if is there something wrong about him.

Jihyo: Ani, just the tattoos..(being amazed, can't take her eyes off it)

Gary: Jo-ah?

Jihyo: It really catches my attention!!!

Gary: (Jihyo sitll fixing her eyes on his chest) Wae? Do you want to touch it? :3

Jihyo: A..ani!! (quickly looks back straight)

Gary: Jihyo-ah, you never ask oppa why I rent this apartment? Don't you want to know why?

Jihyo: You told me briefly!

Gary: Remember the day we walked out of the hotel, we almost got caught by my father.

Jihyo almost chocked when she hears Gary's word that Gary quickly gives Jihyo a piece of tissue, Jihyo then asked what happened next.

Gary: He called me over to his restaurant for a verification, I denied all of it. And I left quickly right after to prevented him asked me on something else.

Jihyo: Thanks God!!! (lets out an assured sigh)

Jihyo is feeling so greatful that she never thought Gary would do all of this because of her. Jihyo realized that there is still some time to kill before she goes home so she asked if Gary wants to go somewhere. Gary only lovingly replies he will be at wherever as long as Jihyo is there with him, Jihyo laughs at her cute boyfriend.

Gary: So where do you want to go?

Jihyo: (thinking to herself) How...about....ice skating!!!!

Gary: Kaja!!! (stands up from the couch and getting his belongings)

Jihyo: Oppa, jinja??? (she just said that for fun)

Gary: Wae, you said you wanna go though!!!

Jihyo: But I don't know how to skate!

Gary: I know, all you need is a dependable man like me. (confident)

Jihyo: Oh~~~ Kang Gary is so handsome!

Gary: That's it, I need more than that (acts like he's feeling dissatisfied)

Jihyo just can only smiles at his request like she knows what is the only thing Gary wants from her, slowly Gary leads Jihyo to his bedroom which Jihyo doesn't resist. They make another desious love making before they off to L ice skating house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!