Chapter 9

On the other hand, Jihyo still busy discovering the things around her,

Jihyo: OH~~~~ Gary ah, look at this!!! (amazed) Gary ah (she hears no response from Gary that she calls his name again) ah! Kang Gary?? (she turns around and see Gary isn't there) KANG GARY, KANG GARY...(starts to go panick)

Jihyo's POV: Where is Kang Gary and where I am now??? Aish~~~ I shouldn't be so giddy, I should had followed him!!! (blaming herself) Now what way should I go back??? Did I come from this way or that way?? Ah~ Mola!!! @0@

She randomly picks a way and goes with it and she keep getting back to the same place she started with, then suddenly Jihyo remember this morning, she and Gary got to viewed the sunrise arcoss the lake and now the sun is setting so Jihyo decided to runs toward the opposite direction, hoping to spot their camping location. She walks for awhile later that Jihyo starts to hear Gary's voice from somewhere near around her and she begins to shout back at Gary to tells him where she located right now.

Jihyo: GARY!!! KANG GARY!!! I'M HERE! CAN YOU HEAR ME, I'M HERE!!!

At the same time, she is so excited and trying to make a connection with Gary that she being careless and slipped out the cliff. 

AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too far from there, Gary hears Jihyo's screaming and he sure she is near by but also in danger so he keep running forward, asking where is she.

Gary: SONG JIHYO, WHERE ARE YOU??

Jihyo: I..AM..OVER..HERE....(screaming with her painful tone, she manages to clinging on to some roots, and there are some small rocks below her foot to temporary supports her clinging).

She's screaming even louder, asking for help. Thanks to Jihyo's scream that Gary can find her a little later, Gary comes to the cliff and seeing Jihyo will reach her limit soon and she will fall. Right the way, Gary picks some thick roots and tied it around his waist then throws himself to the closest he can get to her. 

Gary: GRAB ONTO MY HAND!!!

Jihyo's giving all her strength to grab Gary's hand but she slided down a little, leaving more gap between them that makes it harder for her to climbs back up. Seeing Jihyo is being in danger that Gary's trying to reach out as much as possible to make it easier for Jihyo.

Gary: Try it one more time!!! Give me your hand!!! 

He finally got her after few tries, he safely directs Jihyo how to climb up and when she is close enough that he quickly uses all his strength and gives one last pull and he got her. Right after, Jihyo throws herself to Gary and hugging him tightly.

Jihyo: TT0TT (shivering and crying with no word can be spoken)

Gary: It's ok now, I got you back. It's ok!!! (breathing heavily and comforting Jihyo)

After few minutes that Jihyo's starting to calm down. Gary suggests that they should find way back to the lake before the sunset. Gary gently helps Jihyo to stand up but seem like they are lost in the forest. 

Jihyo: What are we going to do now? (worrily asking Gary)

Gary: I think we are not going to make it back today that the night is breaking which makes it even harder for us to find the right way out. Also it's dangerous for us to move around in the dark.

Jihyo: You mean we have to spend a night here!!! 0.0 (horrified)

Gary: Does it seem like we have other choice??? Actually we could had gone back if you didn't get lost that I marked the way but now.....

Jihyo: I know, it's my fault.... TT^TT

Gary: (takes out his phone) there is no signal here, they would be worry by now.

Jihyo: Eotteohke~!!!!

The wolfs are growling under the moon, Jihyo got frightened by the growl and she snuggles closer to Gary. In order to makes her feel safe that Gary's the first one to grabs her hands and pull her closer behind him. Jihyo doesn't reject the holding that she knows she need someone there for her right now. Fortunately that the moon is pretty bright tonight which makes it easier for them to walk in the dark.

Gary: Kaja!!!

They are coming closer to a cave that Gary suggests they should spend a night in there and wait till the next morning. Jihyo doesn't seen to like his idea at all that she scared something may comes out of it. Gary jokingly saying that he's the scariest thing already that nothing would appear tonight. Jihyo plays along by saying that exactly her concerns. Gary convinced Jihyo that it's would be more dangerous for them to stay out there like that, like the wolfs would coming. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!