Chapter 25

Jihyo can be not happier, her mr. right is standing right in front of her. Then Gary breaks the hug and pulled Jihyo over to the couch so they can eat some late snacks together before he gets back to work, leaving Jihyo to wander around his office. The lovebirds are having fun of feeding each other food then suddenly Jihyo's phone rings, and it's Byul who is calling her. 

Jihyo: Oh.....Byul...ah (nervously)

Byul: Unnie, are you still up at this hour, wanna go out and have some late fun? 

Jihyo: Now?? Maybe not, I'm so tired and lazy to move.

Byul: Keudae, :(  then you take some rest. I'll talk to you late.

Jihyo: Oh! Later (hanged up)

Jihyo takes a look at Gary who pretending he doesn't hear anything that he keep checking out the foods on the table. 

Gary: Byul right?

Jihyo: Uhm, she invited me out?

Gary: This late, then why don't you go? You don't have to stay here with me, you know!! (sounds like he doesn't mind)

Jihyo: Yah, Kang Gary, I gave up my fun just to be with you tonight. You should treat me better from now on, alaji?

Gary: You mean this?

Gary surprised Jihyo by lightly push her down on the couch and he's being on top of her, they are happily joking around when Gary's phone rings this time. 

Gary: Again, who is calling??? (annoyingly gets back to his seat and picks up the phone on the table) What Ha DongHoon??

Haha: Aish~~~~why are you being so mean the moment you pick up the phone hyung?

Gary: Just tell me what you want already? >:(

Haha: Hyung, are you still in the office, can I come over now?

Gary: Wae? Why do you want to come over?

Haha: I just finished my schedule, my filming venue is near your office. Why don't we meet up and have a drink together?

Gary: Ah...not tonight DongHoon-ah, I need to get things done before the deadline, maybe next time. My treat, ok. Jalga~ [bye]. (hanged up) Aish~ that Ha DongHoon ruined the moment.

 After Gary ended his conversation with Haha, he quickly turned over to Jihyo who is enjoy eating her snacks and takes the piece she's holding.

Jihyo: Yah!!!!

Gary: Yah, Song Jihyo,  I gave up my fun just to be with you tonight. You should treat me better from now on, alaji? :) 

Jihyo: Ju-gul-le? Stop copying my words!

Gary: Then at least give me something sweet! (using his index finger pointing at his cheek)

Getting the idea that Jihyo leaned closer to his cheek and places a long, loving kiss. 

Jihyo: Oppa, palli get back to work before the dawn breaks!

Gary: Then do you want me to fetch you home?

Jihyo: Wae? You don't want me here with you?

Gary: Of course I love it but if I worked, you would be really boring by yourself!

Jihyo: Gwaenchana, just wanna spend more time with you!!!!

Gary: So you do plan to spend a night with me??? (pervert tone)

Jihyo: What are you thinking, pervert Gary! Palli go to work! (pushing him)

Gary: Fine, but are you sure you won't get bored?

Jihyo: Gwaenchana, gwaenchana, I can use your Ipad to entertain myself.

Gary: Alasso! I will try to finish early so we can have breakfast together.

They agree to spend the night just like that, Jihyo is having fun reading stories on Gary's ipad, then she asked if she can takes a look at his photo album. Gary permitted it right away, Jihyo opened the photo app and she can see Gary stored many pictures of his family and friends of him. As she scrolls down the screen, Jihyo finds some pictures Gary took with few beautiful and sexy girls, her jealousy starts to rise. Jihyo quickly gets up from the couch and walks over to his desk, asking Gary who those girls were. 

Jihyo: Oppa, who are these girls??? >:0

Gary: Who? Them? They are my juniors from college! These pictures got taken from once of the class gathering last year, I didn't meet any of them later since.

That just not enough to ease Jihyo's jealousy away Gary then pull her closer, makes her seats on his lap, drapped his hands over her waist. 

Gary: Jihyo ah, there is nothing to be jealous about. These girls are no way to compare to you. (peeks a kiss on Jihyo's cheek)

Jihyo: Who knows if you are telling the truth!

Gary: Then what do you want me to do to prove?

Jihyo: *thinking*

Gary doesn't wait for Jihyo to tell him what she wants, he just goes on and does it. His hand lightly holds on to her chin and pulled her closer to him, he gently kisses her on the lips for several minutes.

Gary: So how is it?

Jihyo is avoiding his eyes contact, she blushed.

Gary: (takes a look at the window behind him) Oh, the sun is rising already. Kaja!

Jihyo: Wmoh? Where are we going?

Gary: Breakfast then I will drive you home!!!

Gary quickly picks up his belongings and grabs Jihyo with him to the exit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!