Chapter 19

Byul quickly shows Haha what she is seeing, Haha also surprised. They are doubting Jihyo and JongKook are on a date. Haha and Byul slowly approaching to where Jihyo and JongKook are sitting. 

Byul: Oppa, Unnie. (raises her voice a little)

Jihyo startled to see they's here that she dropped her spoon.

JongKook: Oh Byul ah, and this is...(politely asking who Haha is)

Byul: This is my namja-chingu ~^^~ (shy)

JongKook: You have a namja-chingu?!?! 0.0

Byul: Yah, what do you mean??? (dissatisfied)

Haha: Annyeonghaseyo! (formally greeting and hand shaking with JongKook)

JongKook: Annyeonghaseyo, bangabseubnida! (formally greeting back)

Byul: JongKook oppa, why only you and Jihyo unnie here alone? You two are on a date?

Jihyo: Aniyo!!! (panicky denying cuz she doesn't want them to know)

JongKook: KEUDAE, me and Jihyo are on a DATE! (on the other hand, JongKook confirmed the date)

Everyone got silent by JongKook's braven response.

The host: (comes over) Excuse me, your table is ready!

Haha: Ah....then enjoy your meal...and....have a good night...(still amazed)

JongKook: Ne, same to you.

After Haha and Byul left,

Jihyo: Oppa~ what was you saying??? (annoying)

JongKook: Wae? We are on a date!!! I just told them the truth!!!

Jihyo: But...you should not...say that...in front of them......ah~~~

JongKook: Stop worrying about them, we should enjoy the foods, eat it before it cools down........so where should we go next after this..? :) (he sounds like there is no big deal)

On the other hand, Haha and Byul still having their eyes on JongKook and Jihyo. They are whispering,

Byul: Oppa, what do you think about the relationship between them?

Haha: Didn't he said it, they are dating!!!

Byul: Yah, igeo andwae!! >:( I'm matching Jihyo unnie and Gary oppa together that I don't permit JongKook oppa to steps between!

Haha: Wae?? What with Gary hyung?

Byul: Jinja oppa, didn't you sense something between Gary oppa and Jihyo unnie since they came back from the camping trip?

Haha: You just remind me, Gary hyung was acting so weird at the time, he kept worried for Jihyo!!!

Byul: Keudae, Jihyo unnie even confessed to me that she starts to like Gary oppa!!!

Haha: 0.0 Jeong-mal [really]???? Wow~~~ DAEBAK....*bing* should we spy on them then send some photos to Gary hyung? :3 (evil smile)

Byul: OH?!?......I love your idea!!!! ^0^

Haha quickly takes out his phone and takes a pictures of JongKook and Jihyo from a distance, when he almost presses the send button and Byul holds him back.

Byul: Oppa, do you think it's right to do this? :(

Haha: Of course~~ there is no better chance to test Gary hyung and Jihyo's feeling for each other. (then he presses the button)

Gary who is still working in his office at this time got a message from Haha, he doesn't suspicious anything or really looking to the locking screen and just open it. Gary picks up his drink and gulping some while he is looking at the message, Gary is also choked his throat out when he sees the pictures.

*The message*

Gary: Yah! What is it?

Haha: Can't you tell hyung? Jihyo is dating with some guy!!! :0

Gary: So? It's none of my business!

Haha: Ey~ I didn't say anything, I'm just sharing the news with you. Don't you feel happy for her?

Gary doesn't response the Haha sends him another text.

Haha: Hyung, they look so matched! Jihyo is so lucky to meet this handsome guy. Hyung, do you think we will hear some good news soon! :)

Gary: Yah, can't talk right now. Text you later! 

Before Haha sent him the pictures, Gary did working hard to finish his project, now that he can focus no more that his mind keep thinking what Jihyo and JongKook could be doing.

Gary's POV: Why are they having dinner together, what is the relationship between them? 

Back to the restaurant, Haha and Byul decided to give up their date and turned themselves into stalkers. They followed JongKook and Jihyo everywhere they go, from the restaurant to the shopping center, they took pictures and send to Gary.  Gary wanted to go crazy everytime he received a message from Haha. The date is finally comes to an end when JongKook drives Jihyo home, he opened the door for Jihyo and they have a little talk before saying goodnight.

Jihyo: Gomawo oppa, I had fun time tonight.

JongKook: Oh~ hope you like it!!!

Jihyo: So....goodnight (she turns around and walking to the gate)

JongKook: Jihyo ah~~~~

Jihyo: Ne? (she turns back and.....surprisingly, he places a kiss on her cheek, Jihyo startled)

Haha popped a pack of chips on his hands.  He's witnessing the highlight moment of the night happened right in front of his eyes but unfortunately he's too shocked and missed the chance to take the picture. Haha and Byul can only know to look at each other. Jihyo is backs off a little by the kiss,

Jihyo: Oppa, what are you doing? (touching her cheek)

JongKook: (grinned) Just a goodbye kiss......Jihyo ah~....can you be my girlfriend?

Jihyo: .....................Oppa....it's getting late that you should go home. (changed the topic) Annyeong~ (she goes in the house)

JongKook got disappointed by her action, he lets out a heavy sigh then he walks back in his car and drives off. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!