Chapter 20

On the other hand, Gary is too frustrated to work anymore and he just throws everything to the side. He saved several pack of beers in the refrigerator in the break room, he drinks few packs of it to ease his anger but the more he drinks the angrier he is. After Jihyo got home, Haha and Byul are also done with their mission.

Haha: Byul ah, oppa will drive you home now?

Byul: Wae? It's still early.

Haha: I will after I fetch you home, cuz I want you to get enough rest and ready for a new day! :)

Byul: Oh~ alasso. You are so sweet oppa! (peeks a kiss on Haha's cheek)

After Haha drived Byul home, he tries to call Gary but he didn't pick up the phone. Remember that Gary mentioned he's still working in his office, Haha drives straight there. When Haha arrived at Gary's office, he see Gary's sitting on his chair and he wheeled it to face the window behind. Gary left his phone vibrates that he doesn't know Haha is looking for him. Haha comes closer to Gary and seeing he's in his mong state, it takes Haha few tries to call him back.

Gary: Oh, Haha ah~ why are you here?

Haha: Gwaenchana? 

Gary: Just feel like it...you haven't answer my question, why are you here?

Haha: Of course, I'm looking for you. Kaja hyung, let's have a drink together. I'll pay!

Gary: You....buy me a drink??? (don't believe it)

Haha: Ey, palli kaja hyung!! (pulling Gary with him)

They drive to a near by restaurant, Haha orders some late night snack for them but Gary only order himself the soju. Haha pours some soju for Gary,

Haha: Hyung, did you see all the pictures I sent you previously???

Gary: Uhm! (gulping down the soju)

Haha: Yah~~ I think I do have some talent to be a detective or spy. I followed them the whole night that they didn't even know!! (proudly)

Gary: Keudae!! Change your career then!

Haha: A...ani!!! I didn't do a good job at all! :(

Gary: Wae? You did great, they didn't see you, the pictures are clear. Really good!!! (Gary's like "thanks a lot for ruined my mood)

Haha: Of course not, if I did a good job then I wouldn't missed the part when that man kissed Jihyo!

Gary sprays the soju out of his mouth, Gary's blood is even boiling hard when he hears about the kiss. Without saying any word that he keep drinking and drinking hard. Haha is trying to stop him but Gary doesn't listen.

Haha: Jeo-gi-yo [excuse me]

Jeo-gi-yo 

Haha's POV: Oh! This voice...sounds so familiar....who could it be?....

There is a short wall seperating every table, people can't tell who the neighboor is. When Haha is recognized the owner of that voice, Haha leaned himself back to confirm his guessing. It's KwangSoo who drinking by himself on the other side,

Haha: Yah, Lee KwangSoo why are you here drinking by yourself? You don't afraid that the paparazi could spot you drunk which could affect your image! (meanly asking)

When KwangSoo recognized Haha that his eyes are starting to get watery, he's asking Haha 

KwangSoo: Wae? Why did she break up with me? Am I not good enough for her? What is so bad about me that I couldn't find the right girl of my life? WAE???? TT^TT

Haha: You....you....got dumped....0.0!!

KwangSoo: We just.....(mouth covered by Haha)

Haha: Yah, yah, yah...don't talk here *looking around* come with me (pulling KwangSoo to their table)

Gary: Oh, Lee KwangSoo? Why is he here?

Haha: He's having love trouble...(to Gary) Now you can talk..go on..(to KwangSoo)

KwangSoo: We just started few weeks again, we fell in love right at the first sight. She is a nice, out going, friendly girl. And me, I'm a handsome, tall, ambitious guy. Aren't we the perfect match (praising himself)

Haha: Stop the praising and go to the main point...(he just can't stand it) Where did you met her?

KwangSoo: At the X club last time, we bumped into each other when she dropped her bracelet and I gave it back to her later. The moment I saw her, I thought I found the right one and we had so many things alike and endless talk. Then we started going out few days later, we made so many happy memories together until they met....(gulps down another shot of soju)

Haha: They?? Who??

KwangSoo: Her and the other man, we went on a date at D street when he bumped to her without looking straight. He helped her to pick up her purse then....

Haha: They fell for each other for the first sight..? (guessing if the same situation happened)

KwangSoo: ....*crying and nodding*.......

Haha: Done!!! -_-

KwangSoo: Wae???????????

Haha: *patting on KwangSoo's shoulder* Forget about her, she wasn't the right one for you, you can find someone better than her. Here, let's us make a toast wishing you can find a better girl next time. 

KwangSoo: I really can't understand what girls are thinking. How could they changed their mind so quickly??? (uncomprehend)

Gary: They are meant to be complicated to stress us out!! (agreeing)

Haha: Come on, let's make a toast....

That night the three have some men talk until dawn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my english grammar. Please do support my works by posting your comments. Thank you!