Chapter 4

Yoona's POV

After weeks of exchanging mails back and forth, today I finally had a meeting with the client for the new project. All the secrecy around the artist we would be working with was making me really curious.

Being out of the country for the past 5 years had made me lose touch with the music scene so I wasn't as aware of the artists currently popular, so I was hoping it was at least someone I knew, to avoid embarrassing myself.

Jihee was supposed to come with me but she had fallen sick and the meeting could not be postponed. Going alone for the meeting was a little intimidating but since it was just the first meeting, Jihee tried to reassure me that I had nothing to worry about.

Has anyone ever stopped worrying because someone told you not to? Exactly.

I was nervously waiting outside for the car that the client was sending to pick me up. I was perfectly capable of reaching there on my own but they had insisted.

Soon a car pulled up and informed me that they were sent to pick me up. All the way to the company I kept thinking about how this could easily be me being kidnapped. I didn't even bother to find out if the client actually sent this car. But then I also realized that I would be absolutely useless to a kidnapper as I wasn't rich and neither were my parents.

I was so lost in my own hypothetical kidnapping that I didn't even realize when we reached. I quickly got out of the car and went into the building.

Big Hit Entertainment, the board said. The company didn't ring a bell so I figured that it must be a relatively new company.

The receptionist directed me towards the meeting room but I somehow managed to get lost. I couldn't see anyone nearby and I was getting late for the meeting. I kept wandering around searching for the room.

"Hey! You! Who are you and what are you doing here?" An annoyed voice from behind called me.

I quickly turned around to the source and almost dropped my laptop.

No. Freaking. Way.

------------