Chapter 9

Yoona's POV

"Jinja.."

I can't believe I called him that. It was weird how I hadn't used that name in years and yet my brain instinctively used it.

"How do you know that name? Who are you? Are you a sasaeng? I ran into you earlier on and you said you were here for a meeting. Did you lie then? And, now you were in my car. Why are you following me?!" He kept throwing questions at me while shaking his head vigorously.

This guy! How can he call me a sasaeng?! Why would I even be his sasaeng? Why does he even think that I was a sasaeng? Why is that even a problem for him? He has sasaengs? This makes no sense at all!

"Hey! Stop yelling for one second, would you? I am not a sasaeng! I was here for a meeting. And, I was told that this car was waiting for me! So what were you doing in this car?!" I yelled back at him.

Yes, we were just two people yelling at each other in a basement car parking.

"I wasn't informed that this car was already booked for someone! I was told to take this car because our car was having engine problems and my manager had gone to drop off the car for repair and I fell asleep in this car waiting for him to come back. Wait, why am I even explaining myself to you!". 

If he didn't stop with all the head shaking, his neck is surely going to break.

By now I had calmed down a little hearing his explanation. "So it was just a simple misunderstanding. You can stop yelling now. God!"

His face which had gone red with all the yelling was gradually gaining back its natural colour.

"I'll just go back up and explain to the receptionist and book a cab for myself and you can use this car. There. Problem solved." I started to walk back towards the stairs.

"Hey, wait up! You still haven't told me why you called me Jinja!". He called as he reached me.

Oh. Right. He doesn't know who I am. But he remembers the name I gave him, so maybe he remembers me..? I started to get a little hopeful.

"Okay, before you accuse me of being your sasaeng, which by the way reminds me, do you generally have sasaengs? Why is it a worry for you? From when did you start having fans, let alone sasaengs? And anyway, no, I am not your sasaeng, just to be clear. Stop being so self-absorbed. And for how I know the name, this might surprise you but you see-". 

Why can't I seem to shut up when I start talking to him! I still get flustered when I talk to him. Some things never change I guess.

"Yoona...?" His voice interrupted my rambling.

The next thing I knew my face was squished against... His chest.

----------