Chapter 5

Jin's POV

Yoongi's voice came through the speaker, "And that's a wrap!"

Thank god. I thought it would never end. That recording took way too long. I could see the worried look on Yoongi's face when I kept asking for a redo. It just didn't feel right.

Yoongi patted me on the back, "I know you aren't satisfied with it but let's take a break and get back to it tomorrow."

Yoongi's intuitiveness is something that still surprises me from time to time. He gives the impression of being the person who is least affected by his surroundings but is actually very sensitive to how all the members are feeling. He could sense my dissatisfaction without me having to tell him.

As I started to leave, I told Yoongi not to stay too long in the studio, we had been recording since 3 o'clock in the morning. The other members had left as soon as they were done with their recording and I was the last one to record. But I knew he wouldn't listen to me. I would have to just send Jungkook to kidnap and bring him back to the dorm.

As I was leaving the recording studio, I saw someone wandering around. It didn't look like anyone from the staff.

She seemed to be peeking into all the rooms as she was passing by. But no one was allowed near the studios when we go into recording. Oh god, did a fan or reporter manage to get in unnoticed? It wouldn't be the first time it has happened but security had been increased after the last time it had happened.

I really didn't want to deal with a reporter or a fan right now, especially one who was trespassing.

I called out to her, "Hey! You! Who are you and what are you doing here?"

She turned towards me and looked shocked, probably because she got caught.

"I'm talking to you, why are you here? You are not supposed to be here!"

Can she not hear me? Why is she just staring at me?

-------