Chapter 19

Jin's POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table munching on my breakfast cereal as the rest of the boys filtered in dragging their feet, eyes still drooping with sleep. I looked for Yoongi and saw him sleeping on the couch. Did he really fall asleep on his way to the kitchen?

"Yoongi, wake up! Eat something first and then go back to sleep if you want," I lied as I tried to wake him up.

"You know it has been 5 years of you saying the same thing and me not believing it even once," he mumbled as he snuggled more into the couch. "And moreover, you are responsible for me not having a peaceful sleep last night, so you don't get to complain."

"Me? What did I do? I fell asleep long before you would have!"

"Your godforsaken phone woke me up! Who was even calling you in the middle of the night?"

"Ooooo! Jin hyung, getting calls in the middle of the night!" Jimin gave me knowing look and winked at me.

I ignored him.

"I got a call last night?" I couldn't recall speaking to anyone. I went through my call logs.

"Yoona called?!" How did I miss that?

"So Ms. Yoona is the mystery caller!" Jimin teased as he sat down next to Yoongi, who seemed wide awake and very interested now.

"Oh wait, was she the crazy woman?" I wondered. I didn't seem to have any other calls last night, so it must have been her.

"Ms. Yoona, not a mystery anymore, but a crazy woman, where will this story go, stay tuned!" Jimin commented like the narrator of a drama.

I pulled the cushion from under Yoongi's head and threw it at him with enough force to knock him off the couch.

"Hyung! That hurt!"

"Heyyy! That's my cushion!"

"Jimin, don't make me put you on the list instead of Hoseok," I warned him as I got up to go to the balcony to give Yoona a call. 

I gave her a call but she cut the call without answering.

Almost immediately my phone beeped informing of a new message. 

Yoona: In a meeting right now, I'll call back later.

Me: Hey! I just wanted to know if we could meet today. 

Yoona: Okay, sure. I'll text you the details later.

Me: Great! See you soon!

"Jin hyung! Stop smiling like that, it's a little scary! The aim is not to scare her away!"

"Hosoekie, you can thank Jimin for taking your place on the list," I called out to Hoseok as I ran behind the already retreating Jimin. 

---------