Epilogue

A/N: Surprise!

-----

"Jihee! It's starting!" Yoona yelled as she settled into the couch, eyes glued to the television screen.

"This is for his new drama right?" Jihee asked as she sat on the couch.

"Yeah! Now shush, I can't hear them!" Yoona leaned forward as the camera focused on Jin. Her heart did a little somersault when he broke into a smile as the camera focused on him, almost as if he knew that she was watching him.

"I am still a little surprised that this is actually happening. I didn't expect you to agree to do this one-on-one interview." The interviewer said, giving Jin a knowing smile.

"He seems quite comfortable with Jin. Do they know each other?" Jihee asked.

"Yeah, they actually went to university together and are close," Yoona said.

"It's an honour to be interviewed by you! There was nothing to consider when you proposed this to me!" Jin smiled, while silently cursing his friend for blackmailing him into doing this.

"He's being sarcastic, isn't he?" Yoona nodded to Jihee's question. "Something to do with losing a bet," Yoona explained.

"Well, I am glad that we could work something out! So let's begin with discussing your tour and congratulating you for its success."

"Oh, thank you! We are so happy that we could meet so many of our fans and the love we received from them is unbelievable."

Yoona smiled at the sincerity with which Jin looked directly at the camera expressed his gratitude towards their fans.

"Thank you so much for always supporting us and we will continue to work and show you a better BTS."

"I am sure everyone is eagerly waiting for your next comeback and while they wait, they get to see you on a platform not explored by you. This is your first project in the field of acting."

"Yes. It's actually the first time for Cho Jiyeon and me. You would think after being in front of cameras for so long, it would have been easier but it was a completely different experience."

"Cho Jiyeon plays the female protagonist. How was your experience working with her? Both of you come from the same stream of work so it must have been nice to have someone you know on set."

"The industry we work in is quite big and knowing everyone is quite difficult. Jiyeon and I had met on a couple of music shows when we were promoting our albums but we hadn't really gotten a chance to interact beyond that, so we were acquaintances at best. However, after working together, I can say we have become really good friends. So working with her was an enjoyable experience."

"Oh, right! Cho Jiyeon! She's pretty! Is he explaining so much because of the rumours?" Jihee asked.

"Yeah. People were speculating that Jiyeon got the role only because of her 'relationship' with Jin when they barely even knew each other. She's a really nice person too and to see that she got so much negative attention for it even after their respective companies had issued statements clearing it all."

Jin and Yoona had done their best to support Jiyeon when she was going through all the backlash. Jin by convincing the creators of the drama not to replace Jiyeon and Yoona by supporting her as a friend. Both of them had grown really fond of her.

"That's horrible!" Jihee exclaimed.

"Yeah, it was. But I am glad it all blew over and everyone is looking forward to the drama."