Chapter 43

Warning: Possible 18+ content. Possible because it isn't a smut chapter (I don't do smuts) but there's some mild 'sexy time' towards the end of the chapter and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. I'll include a warning where it starts and end. So if anyone feels uncomfortable reading such things, please skip it!

----

Yoona's POV

"Are you sure it's okay to not lock the door?" A slightly nervous Jin wondered, his eyes constantly wandering to the door of my room.

"I can't believe you are still scared of Jihee! She won't do anything. I think she might even like you now!" I laughed.

"If you say so..." Jin wasn't convinced.

"By the way, do you know what's going on with Jihee and Yoongi?" I asked, thinking back to what had happened when Jin and Yoongi had come back to meet me.

I wasn't expecting Yoongi to be standing next to Jin. He was avoiding my gaze and I understood why. I could see him struggle so I just walked up to him and gave him a quick hug to tell him that it was all good. I couldn't be mad at him for looking out for Jin. He could have done it in a better way but I wasn't going to hold it against him.

What I hadn't noticed when I hugged Yoongi was the smirk Yoongi had directed to Jin which had led to Jin pulling me away from him and glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi apologized to me for his behaviour and was sincere about it and that's all that mattered.

As Yoongi was at the door, he turned for the briefest second and looked around the apartment, clearly looking for the person who was hiding away in her room since the moment she had heard the boys come in.

Both of them didn't want to acknowledge each other but their eyes still searched for each other.

"There's something going between Yoongi and Jihee?" Jin asked as he adjusted himself on my bed, leaning against the wall and pulled me closer so I was sitting between his legs.

"You didn't know either? There's definitely something going on. I could have cut the tension in the air with a knife when they met each other earlier," I said, leaning my head back on his chest.

"I'll ask him about it. He won't tell you things unless you ask him."

"Jin, how did you know where to find Yoongi and me?" I asked. The aim to ask was not looking for an answer to the question but more of distracting myself from the way his hands were holding my waist.

"I came here looking for you and Jihee told me to look for you at the cafe."

"Oh! Why were you looking for me? Was it something important?" I asked, trying to wiggle out of his arms so I could look at him but he just pulled me closer.

"Yeah, it was for something important." Did his voice just get deeper than usual or was I just imagining it?

"Yoona.." Nope. Didn't imagine it.

----
Warning: Sexy time
----

I felt his fingers brush my hair away, giving him access to the nape of my neck. His breath tickling the sensitive spot on my neck.

I tilted my head back on his shoulder as I felt him slowly trace a finger from behind my right ear, along the length of my neck, across my collarbone and down my hand. The shivers I felt almost made me moan out loud but I bit my lower lip just in time.

His lips followed the path his finger had traced, leaving small kisses which seemed to cool down the hot trail his finger had left behind.

His hand crept under the hem of my top and gripped my bare stomach as my moan echoed in the room.

His grip tightened as I felt his nose nuzzle my ear and he breathed out my name.

"Yoona..."

My heart raced in anticipation of another assault from his lips until I felt his head lean back against the wall and heard him sigh.

"Jin?" I asked, shifting to see what happened.

----
Sexy time: End
----

"Don't move. Please. Just give me a minute," he whispered with his eyes closed.

I didn't know what was happening and my brain went into overdrive.

"Just give me a moment." His voice seemed much more stable than before.

A few seconds later, I felt his grip on my stomach loosen. He pulled his hand out from under my top and placed it on his leg.

I was getting worried as it looked like he was trying to move away from me. The sudden drop in my stomach made me want to leave the room.

Just as I got up from the bed, I felt his hand stop me. I looked at him and all the warmth I had felt in his embrace was slowly taken over by icy dread when I heard his words.

"We need to talk."

-----