Chapter 10

Jin's POV

Once I realized that it was just a misunderstanding, I calmed down a bit.

As she started to leave I realized that she still hadn't answered my question. "Hey, wait up! You still haven't told me why you called me Jinja!"

I don't know why but it looked like her eyes softened just a little when I asked her that.

And then she started her rambling again. Why doesn't she just answer the question the first time itself!

"Okay, before you accuse me of being your sasaeng, which by the way reminds me, do you generally have sasaengs? Why is it a worry for you? From when did you start having fans, let alone sasaengs? And anyway no I am not your sasaeng, just to be clear. Stop being so self-absorbed And for how I know the name, this might surprise you but you see-"

This girl makes no sense! What does she mean when did I start having fans? And why is she talking to me like she knows me? Self-absorbed?

Who does she think she is?! This girl, I swear to G-!

And then like a train, it hits me.

"Yoona...?" I whispered in disbelief.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hands acted on their own and pulled her into a hug.

"Yes, Jinja...?" She whispered against my chest.

-------

Yoona's POV

He remembers me! The weird feeling in my stomach, which I had ever since I bumped into him earlier in the day, suddenly disappeared.

If someone had witnessed what happened in the last five minutes, they would think that we had gone completely crazy. One minute we were yelling at each other and then the next we were in each other's arms.

Jin removed his arms from around me and lifted my chin so he could look at me.

"Yoona, it's really you! I can't believe it!"

Hearing that I whacked him on his arm. "Of course it's me! Took you long enough!"

"Oww! What was that for? It's not my fault you don't wear your glasses anymore and also your hair doesn't look like a bird's nest either! Without those two trademarks, how could I recognize you?"

"JINJAAA! You are going to regret being born!" I jumped at him, ready to beat the crap out of him.

He just pulled me back into his arms and muffled my yelling against his chest.

"I am sorry", he whispered quietly.

-------