Chapter 48

Yoona's POV

To say that my timing to meet Jin was off would be an understatement. Jin had pulled me into his apartment so as to not disturb their neighbours.

I knew I was taking a chance by coming to Jin's place this late. I had a feeling he wouldn't have slept but I hadn't expected to walk into seven people staring at us, slightly amused.

Seeing all of them there in the living room, not to mention the CEO of their company, made me immediately turn on my heels as I tried to leave realizing that I had interrupted an important meeting.

Jin caught me and pushed me towards them while I protested.

"Ms. Min, this is an unexpected meeting. I didn't know that you knew the boys." Bang Sihyuk said extending his hand.

I quickly walked forward and shook my client's hand. "I didn't know either..." I mumbled, earning a confused look from him. "I am so sorry for interrupting your meeting. I'll come back later. Sorry!" I bowed slightly and tried to escape.

"Ms. Min, you can stay. We were donewith our meeting. I also wanted to thank you for taking Jin to the hospital. I am sorry I couldn't say this earlier."

So he knew that I knew Jin. Was he just teasing me earlier?

"Oh! I didn't do anything..."

"I hope you will always look out for and take care of Jin in the future too," Bang Sihyuk said, giving me a warm smile. I just absently nodded my head, still going over his words in my head.

Did he just imply what I think he did?

"Jin, think about what was discussed, alright?"

Jin nodded his head in reply and walked him out.

Only after he left, I realised that I had been holding my breath. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean to barge in when you had a meeting!" I apologized to all of them as my cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"No, no. Please don't apologise! We are actually glad you are here! I had a feeling that Jin hyung was just going to unnecessarily drag the meeting anyway. So we should be thanking you!" Jungkook said while smiling cheekily.

"Don't make me hurt you," Jin warned Jungkook who just laughed and walked away towards his room.

The others soon followed suit and left Jin and me alone. As I was going to sit on the couch, Namjoon's voice called out from the hallway," Jin hyung! Don't do things that will tempt me to take more photos!"

Hearing that, I immediately jumped up from the couch.

"Ignore him. Life is easier when you do it. Take my word for it." Jin said as he made me sit on the couch.

My smile dropped as I saw him sit on the other end of the couch, far from me. "Now, what happened? It better be important enough for you to come all the way here alone in the middle of the night. If this has something to do with what happened earlier, I am not angry with you. I was just caught off guard. I was so sure that there was something. I couldn't have made all of it up..." Jin said, barely sparing me a glance.

I scooted closer to him.

"Jin, I am so sorry! It's just that I didn't expect you to be this serious about me... about us. I freaked out and said things that I honestly didn't mean. You know how my brain goes into overdrive over the smallest of things and then there is you telling me that you love me. Only after you left did I realize what I had done. Please don't think that there's nothing between us! There is!"