Chapter 1

Jiyeon's POV

I was breathing heavily and was sweating so much. I am now standing in front of the the place I didn't want to go at this moment. I could hear my heart about to burst out of my chest while I hold the silver material and twisted it. I closed my eyes and braced my self for the worst as I entered the room.

Once I entered the room, I saw that the professor was already teaching the class but stopped when she saw me enter the room. 'Here we go'

"Ms. Kim Jiyeon! May I ask why are you late this time?"

I gulped and started to speak. "Uhh I-i forgot to s-s-et my alarm last night so I woke up late this morning."

"So this is your valid excuse why you are late? This is the second time you were late this week and I told you that if you are late again you would go to detention, did I not?" I just nodded with my head down.

"You will be staying in the detention room for 1 hour after school ends. Now take your seat." After that sermon, I went to take my sit at the back of the class.

I was actually lying a while ago about forgetting to set my alarm clock. SOMEBODY just removed the batteries so it wouldn't ring. I glared at the smirking boy as I walked towards my sit. Lee Felix.

Once I reached my chair, I placed my bag on the floor and sat down. The professor continued on with the discussion but I wasn't listening. I was too busy thinking how to get my revenge on the person who got me in detention today.

Hours passed and it was now our lunch. Everyone was dismissed and hurried to the cafeteria but I didn't care about food right now and strode my way to Felix's sit who was just sitting on his chair waiting for me to approach him.

"Good morning Jiyeon. Did you have a nice sleep this morning." He smirked.

"Shut up, Felix! I know that you are the one that removed the batteries of my alarm clock! And I know you know that I will get in detention today because of being late!" I shot a glare at him but he just put an innocent look on.

" What do you mean? You know I would never do that to you. You're my best friend and I wouldn't want to get you in trouble. I'm hurt by your accusations." He tried to put on a hurt face but the smirk on his face was still obvious. He noticed that I wasn't buying his games and just chuckled.

"Oh come on ,Jiyeon. I'm sorry. I just wanted to play with you a bit. I didn't think that you would get in detention today but I guessed wrong. You know I love you and I don't want you to get in trouble." With his words I just sighed. He really knows how to make me calm. By just hearing those 3 words coming out from his lips and a soft smile plastered on his face, it makes my heart beat in an unusual way. This is the power of my best friend everyone.

"You just want an excuse so you could bring a random girl inside out apartment again." I wasn't lying. Everytime I will not be at the apartment he would always bring a random girl and do things with her. I know because I see it everytime but I just pretend to not to. And this hurts me.

"Let's go, Jiyeon, I'm starving." He didn't deny the fact so that means it was true. He can't keep secrets from me. He held my hand and we left the room.

We just bought a few things and went to the school's garden and ate there.

"Are you sure that you're only eating an apple and milk for lunch today? You will be staying up until 3:00 later and you might starve." I will admit. Even though he is a jerk most of the times he still has this caring attitude that he rarely shows others. I'm glad that he does to me.

"Well it was someone's fault that I entered school a while ago." Felix just rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on! I said I was sorry okay? Here I'll make it up to you." He held a chicken sandwich in front of my face.

"What am I gonna do with that?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'll feed you." He gave me his brightest smile so I couldn't say no. I bit a part of the sandwich and smiled at how good it tasted.

Felix smiled at my reaction and continued to feed me. How I wish this could last long but I remembered that there was still something going to break this moment. And that is the bell.

The bell rang meaning that lunch has ended. I frowned a bit because we were already having fun.

Felix may have this badboy aura and cold attitude towards others but he is the sweetest when it comes to me. Well he doesn't have a choice. I'm the only friend he has that can tolerate his attitude and has already been with him ever since we were in our diapers.

We walked together back to our classroom while he placed his arms around my shoulder. Can this day can get any better?

[A/n: ok so this is my first official book and it is about The rookie group of JYP Stray Kids. I hope you enjoy it]