Chapter 3

Felix's POV

Today is Saturday meaning that I don't have to suffer hell hole for the whole day. I observed my surroundings and realize that I fell a sleep with Jiyeon on the couch. Well actually I was laying on the couch while Jiyeon was sleeping on the floor.

I remembered that we played games all night and ended up sleeping here in the living room.

I stared at Jiyeon's sleeping face and smiled. 'My best friend is so cute.'

I picked her up from the floor and walked to her room. I tucked her in then left after.

Me, being the hardworking guy I am, cooked some bacon and eggs for breakfast and made some hot chocolate for both of us. I waited for some minutes before waking up Jiyeon.

I quietly entered the room and saw her already awake, looking at her phone with a serious expression on. She was too busy on what she was reading on her phone that she didn't notice me sneek beside her.

"BOOOOO!" She shrieked and I laughed so hard that I fell on the floor.

She was giving me a very displeased looked but I just kept laughing my ass out until tears started to fall from my eyes and I was already having a hard time breathing.

"S-sor-ry hahaha! Yo-u looked so funny!" I said between laughs.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and turned her back from me.

Oops I got Ms. Kim angry.

"Come on, Jiyeon. I cooked breakfast." I said shaking her shoulders.

"No! I'm not gonna eat with you! You're mean!" She complained and crossed her arms like a child teased by her brother.

"Oh come on baby girl. Grow up." But she just ignored me and continued acting like a child. I rolled my eyes and went near her.

"You're not moving?" I whispered in her ear. She shivered but shook her head violently. "So that's how you want to play. Fine."

I raised my hands near her waist and tickled her. She started laughing with the touch and I was now straddling her while still tickling her to death. I know that she is very ticklish on her waist area.

"O-k ok I'll go just STOP!" Satisfied with her answer I stood up and left the room.

I smiled victoriously and went to prepare the plates in the dining room.

Once Jiyeon was out, we ate and cleaned our plates. While Jiyeon was washing the dishes I thought of some plans for us to do today.

After washing the dishes, she went out of the kitchen and I pulled her out of the apartment.

Jiyeon's POV

I was so shocked when Felix suddenly pulled me by the wrist outside our apartment.

"Yah, Lee Felix! Where the hell are you taking me!" But all I got was a shove making me go inside the elevator and he pressed ground floor.

"So while waiting, mind telling me why you suddenly dragged me here?" I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

He shrugged his shoulders and placed his hands inside his front pockets

"I was bored." I rolled my eyes and shook my head because of his reason.

When the elevator door opened, I was once again pulled liked a dog being forced by his master for a walk.

After a few tripping and a few more dragging, I think we finally arrived our destination because he suddenly stopped walking in front of a small ice cream shop.

I gave Felix a weird look and he must've noticed because he suddenly spoke.

"I wanted to try what does strawberry ice cream taste like with a lot of chilli peppers in it. Then I just realized in his left hand was a plastic full of red peppers.

'Seriously I need to stop leaving him bored and open to think crazy things. I mean IS HE SERIOUS!" I kept my thought for my self and just went with his idea.

He ordered 1 strawberry flavored ice cream and one chocolate sundae for me. I said that I'll just go to the restroom for a while.

Felix's POV

I got our order and turned around but didn't notice the girl behind me resulting to bumping into her and dropping our ice cream.

"I'm so so sorry!I wasn't paying attention where I was going!" The girl said in a panick.

"Yeah you're also stup-" I was about to yell at her but stopped mid sentence when I saw how beautiful the girl was.

"I'm really sorry I'll just buy you a new one." She walked to the counter and ordered the same thing that I ordered a while ago. But I was too star strucked by how beautiful her face was.

"Here. Again I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me?" How can I not?

She looked fine. Dark brown eyes, soft and loving eyes, rossy cheeks, and of course pink kissable lips.

I didn't notice that I was staring at her for a few minutes until a hand waved infront of my face. She chuckled at my expression and blushed at the sudden realization.

'Shit!' She handed me the ice creams and left without saying anything else. She waved and went out of the shop with a beautiful smile and the exact moment the beautiful girl left, Jiyeon came back.

"Bro, what happened to your face it's red?" She looked at me weirdly and snapped her fingers to wake me up from my trance.

"I think I'm in love." I unconsciously said, handing Jiyeon the glass of melted ice creams and placed both of my hands on my chest.

"Doubt that."