Chapter 8

Felix's POV

I thought me and Jiyeon leaving school was the end of the endless mouth of Jisung but no. He never left our side. NEVER EVER.

Even if we are heading home they are still beside us and their believable excuse was that they take the same route as ours. I could see that Jiyeon is very annoyed especially at Changbin because there is not one second that he left her side.

He would constantly get closer to her invading her personal space. I'm surprised actually.

Jiyeon the type of person to get annoyed when somebody she's not close to invades her personal space. It's her instinct to either strangle or push that person.

No kidding. When I came back from Australia and I wasn't that recognizable for her, I once hugged her and she endded up chocking me to my death. Good thing I was able to convince her even before she could kill me.

She loves her personal space even if she is a clingy person.

And now we were so close to our apartment and Changbin was placing her hand around Jiyeon's shoulder. She seemed comfortable eventhough there was an obvious feeling of annoyance on her face.

I immediately ran away once I saw the familiar building where our apartment is in.

I looked back expecting to see Jiyeon following me but saw her exchanging serious stares with both Changbin and Jisung. It's like their communicating.

"Jiyeon!" I called out and she snapped out of their little staring contest and followed me as the two boys left.

"What were you doing?" I asked out of curiosity.

She just shrugged her shoulder and even though I wasn't satisfied with her answer I just let it pass because she looks tired, so am I.

If you were forced to listen to educational teachings and be with an annoying duo is just hard to keep up with.

We entered the small space shared by us and went straight to oyr rooms not even talking with each other.

I went outside for a bit to drink water but saw Jiyeon dressing her usual all black look and getting ready to leave.

"Where you goin'?"

"Borrow a book from the library and return the one I borrowed before." She raised the book with animated characters as the cover.

I rolled my eyes mentally, not wanting to get hit at the head with a 3 inches thick book. She is a book worm and nerd because she is very smart and gets everything that is taught in school very fast. She doesn't even study anymore in exams but still reads other books learnig new things.

"You better not be thinking of me being a nerd bacause I swear I am thinking of ways how to slit your throat off completely." Why is she so sadistic?

"What ever just leave." I pushed.

"So you could bring other girls here? Sure, just make sure to arrive at school earlier than me tomorrow. I'm not coming home today." She said and left without letting me explain anything.

I sighed. I guessed she had a bad mood because of those to dorks.

Too bad. I wanted cuddles~!

I didn't want to eat right now. I just ate a lot a while ago. I had  enough.

Feeling tired and not in the mood, I just watched TV falling asleep not long after. Not even bothering to change my clothes.

I woke up at 12:00 a.m. Wow. That's record.

I closed the TV and went in my room to changed and lay on my bed but not sleep because I'm just gonna wake up late later if I do.

Even though my eyelids are getting heavier I just hummed some raps that I could come up with to entertain myslef.

Once in a while I would look at my phone on what time it was but I realized I keep looking at it ever 5 minutes.

I joltef out of my bed and comed my hair for a bit, took anjacket and went outside.

I wanted to take a walk to help keep me aeake but I was engulfed with a very cold and strong wind along with the non stop rain. Why is it so rainy these season.

Nevertheless I ignored the rain amd continue with my plan on taking a stroll around. At least the cold rain wakes me up.

It wasn't much. I just took a round up looking atball the closed stores, except for the ones that are 24/7 that I passed by, and buildings.

Despite me being drenched completely, I enjoyed the walk. It wad quiet and peacful. Sound of rain drips falling from the sky to the concrete floors of the streets, once and a while a car would pass by.

I didn't stay that long in the rain because I might get sick and never be let out by Jiyeon.

I cheked the time and it was already. 1:54 a.m which means walking outside wasn't really much of a time eater. I left around 12:45 and arrive at this time.

I took a hot shower to warm up my body and to relax a bit.

After washing, I changed into another pair of clothes and cheked on Jiyeon if she really didn't come home and my question was answered when I saw no one inside the room not even her back pack.

I played with my phone randomly scrolling and liking pictures in instagram.

I couldn't take it. I set my alar at exactly 4:30 a.m. for me to wake up later to prepare.

I relaxed my body and fell asleep on the couch once again in a sitting position. I want to regain energy because I have decided to talk to Hyemin tomorrow at lunch but no I'm not gonna confess. YET.

That's why I asked Jiyeon a favor to make her Hyemin's friend to make it easier for me to know her.

I hope it works well for us in the future. I hope.

[A/N: JYP! Please! We want OT9 back! But stray kids, especially Chan, smiling like a fool when he got to see Minho and Felix again. Hahahaha so cute!]