Chapter 6

Jiyeon's POV

Chatting and loud noises filled the cafeteria.

Me and Felix were eating silently on our table without any other companion. We liked it this way.

It was quiet. No one to interrupt us.

Who would want to eat with us anyway? Felix is rude and cold to others and I just... I'm not interested in talking with other people.

I finished faster than Felix but I waited for him. I took my phone and texted someone for a while. Giving some more information.

I was busy texting that I didn't notice that Felix was talking to me.

"Hey are you listening?"

"Sorry. What were you talking about?" I asked him.

"I said that when and how are you planning on befriending that be-"

"Park Hyemin."

"What?" He looked at me with confused eyes.

"Instead of saying 'that beautiful girl' everytime you talk about her, just call her by her name." I explained to him he added and smiled.

"Park Hyemin. I like it." His smile grew wider thinking of her. It made me anxious.

"Don't worry about me ''befriending'' her because you will just wake up one day that we're close as I am close to killing a squirrel, a worm and hello Kitty." I growled as I saw the text and picture to me.

"What?" He looked at me puzzled on what I said.

"Nothing. I was just skimming through a website of the game I'm playing. Animal related." I said slightly changing the topic.

"I think we should get a pet. A cat maybe. So it wouldn't be that much of a hassle to take care of." Felix said thinking.

"Why buy a pet when we got you. Aw~ Little Lixie wants an animal of his own kind." I laugh at my own joke but he just gave me a face palm.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny." He rolled his eyes and finished his food.

Once we are both done, we went back to our room.

Even before I could enter, I have received a call. I read the I.D caller and immediately excusing my self to Felix.

I went inside the room, got my bag, and answered the call.

"Hello? I'll be there." I said and walked passed Felix not even trying to explain.

Felix's POV

Someone called Jiyeon's phone and she suddenly rushed without even explaining to me what was happening.

I went inside the room. And now I have to suffer to be locked in a cell without Jiyeon.

This is gonna be a long day~

After classes were done, I was so curious on why was Jiyeon not her yet.

'There's  no emergency right?' I stopped at that.

What could that be?

I was too busy thinking that I didn't notice the person walking at my direction.

It was beau- I mean Hyemin.

"Hi." She greeted but I kept silent.

"Oh yeah. I remember you don't talk much. I just wanted to give you these cookies I baked. An apology token you could say. When I saw you were at this school I decided to give you this. Bye." She waved at my and I was just staring at the cookies on my hand.

After registering what happened, I jumped in joy like a crazy fanboy meeting his idol for the first time. But for me. I met an angel.

After a few more minutes of fanboying over a bag of cookies, I decided to go home already.

When I arrived I was welcomed by silence. Jiyeon is not yet here.

I was about to enter the room when I heard a loud sound of a gun being fired.

I immediately dropped my bag and went out of the building to see what it was.

Once I was down I saw a huge crowd surrounding a certain area. I went closer and to hace a better view and I saw a man with a gunshot on his head.

I looked a round and I saw a sillohett running a way from the scene but I didn't bother to follow because I might get involved.

Minutes later, the medic along with the polic came and the crowd started to leave slowly and so did I.

Since there's no one I have to talk to and I'm bored, don't judge me I get bored easily, I'll just go to a club and drink and stuff.

I wore some clothes and went outsede but checked my phobe for any  messages from Jiyeon but there's none so...

I know I'm a minor because I'm like what? 17? But I know the person who owns the place that's why I'm allowed.

I was welcomed by loud music and bodies dancing and grinding each other, but I just went straight for the bar.

With a few drinks I got dizzy and drunk. I was going out of the club wobbling and bumping to people in the process when I was suddenly pulled and kissed by a random girl and I returned it.

It was rough and became heated very fast so we suggested to just check-in in a hotel and continue there. And so we did.

I woke up the next day with a pounding head. I looked beside my and saw a girl with nothing on so I know already what happened.

I stood up to prepare breakfast for me and her but I ate first then left.

You might be wondering why I did that. It was because I remembered Hyemin. If I want her to like me, I should change.

She's so sweet and kindhearted while I'm just a womanizer that goes to a club to have one night stands with random girls when I'm bored. I needed to stop.

I checked my phone and saw 1 missed call from Jiyeon and an unread message also from the same person.

3 Hours ago
"Jiyeon: I better see you in school today or I'll make sure that I will lock you in your room."

I checked the time and saw it eas 7:00 and my class starts at 7:15.

Mumbling a curse, I ran to our apartment and got dressed not even bothering to take a bath. I just washed my face and brushed my teeth and now was struggling to but my shoes on.

I was jumping on one foot with my hands busy putting the shoe to my other foot then I saw a plate with toasted bread and small piece of paper.

'Eat. And don't be late.'
-Jiyeon

I smiled at how caring she was, putting my shoe on fully and got a slice before leaving, rushing to go to school.

[A/N: Sorry if I published it unfinished a few days ago. I was sleepy and I thought that I should finish it because I thought it was unpublished but it wqs just an error but I still continued so. Thank you!]