Chapter 30

Felix's POV

I kept walking through the dark hallway that seemed to lead no where. 

'Doesn't this lead to the inside building? Why does it take too long for me to arrive there?'

I just kept walking until I face a staircase leading down. My curiosity got over me and continued taking the stairs leading into somewhere unknown. This time it wasn't as dark as it was in the hallway before but there were lights placed on the ceiling above me. The way was narrow with brick walls surrounding it accompanied by a concrete floor.

My body shivered as it was still cold in here and I wasn't really wearing anything warm to protect me from the cold air hitting me with every step. To be honest I do feel scared. I haven't seen any signs of Jiyeon and Minho passing by this way. 

As I reached, on what seemed to be, the end of the stair case leading me to a dark red, wooden door with a silver knob. I gulp on what seemed like the hundredth time today before turning the knob slowly pushing it open.

I didn't open it as wide and just took a little peek to see what was inside, and I can't say I was shock on what I saw.

There, in front of me, I saw a black room filled with people I couldn't recognize. A huge table in the middle and some couches on the sides of the room and it looked like this wasn't all of it since there were more doors probably leading to more rooms. But that wasn't the thing that shocked me. It was the various types of guns decorating the wall along with some knives. I took I closer look into the room and almost fainted once I saw a particular person holding a knife aiming straight at a badly wouldn't person. With a cold smirk etched on her face she threw the knife landing on the- I blacked out, feeling a harsh pain on my neck before I even got to see where the knife landed.

I woke up to a blinding light beaming at me. Suddenly I was now facing and angel brighter than the sun.

'Am I in heaven?' It felt a bit colder than I expected it to be here. When I was about to doze off again, I felt a sharp pain on my cheeks making me shot up abruptly from my laying position. I looked around. I realized that the angel I was talking about was Jiyeon, looking around me with a raised eyebrow. I took a glance behind Jiyeon and saw the man a while ago with a knife that was once on Jiyeon's hands, now stuck on his head. And at that moment, I felt a sudden feeling of fear rushed over me.

"What am I doing here." I asked Jiyeon with a slightly shaky voice.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that? What ARE you doing here?" She asked me.

"I saw you walk here with Minho and you haven't gone home in a very long time now so I got curious and followed you here." We ignored the "woo"-ing of the others around us and continued on with our conversation.

"Didn't you know that curiosity kills the cat? You really are a kitty huh, Lixie?" She patted my head. I can't help but lean closer to her touch. It felt so warm on we and never did I want it to end.

Once I realize the amount of people looking at us, leaned back as she retreats her hand to her side once again.

"Stop it please." I said softly.

"Finally you stopped." I located where the voice came from to see the owner was Chan.

"Sorry." Jiyeon looked down and backed away a little. I huffed in annoyance. He got to see her everyday but I o ly saw her just now. What is his rights to take my opportunity on being with her again?!

"Why didn't you come back home? I miss you too much already."

"I- Things are complicated right now, Felix. I don't think I can anytime soon. Just follow what I said and you'll be fine." She said still looking down. I nodded in response.

After a few moments of silence she finally looked up to me and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, Lixie but you have to go already. You can't stay around here too much."

"But I have a question." I said in a hurry.

"What is it?"

"Who was that guy on the wall." I pointed to the now empty and blood stained wall.

"He tried to kill-" But Jiyeon cut Jisung's line.

"Someone you will know in the future. I hate keeping secrets from you, Felix. I'm tired of hiding. I'll tell you everything in the future the only thing that I can tell you know is I Love You. More than just a friend." Those were the last words I heard and Chan walking away from the scene before feeling a familiar pain that shot through my neck then black out.