Chapter 9

Felix's POV

Despite my "late-night-walk-in-the-rain" moment last night, I was able to prepare just in time for me to leave for school.

I took my time waiting for the bus to arrive and when one arrived I went in.

Observing how busy the streets are, sometimes spotting familiar shops and buildings along the way. It seemed peaceful. I felt peaceful. I wished this would last long.

I should really take late night walk more often or even in the rain. It makes me calm.

I took my stop and walked a bit further to the gates of hell.

I walked to my room with a calmer expression on. You could say it was a bit warm and welcoming.

The people I passed by was staring at me, not that it's new, but I know they feel my aura a bit...... Brighter. That was unusual.

I would usually have a bored, or cold, or scowl expressiin on my face. It made people intimidated at me but still charming. But this time I want to make a new approach.

Probably because the person I liked so much was kind, sociable, and a warm person and if I acted opposite as her attitude, like being rude, cold, and touchable by others, she might not like me. It might give her a turn of vibe when she would be around me.

When I reached my destination, I was lucky that Jiyeon wasn't there. I might've stopped taking girls in our place but I just started like just last last day. It wouldn't be that much convincing.

It didn't take that long after Jiyeon arrived with a devestated look and didn't even spared a glace at me as she went to her place and leaned backward once she was seated.

Worried, I went near her. As I was getting near her area, I hear her cursing silently. I furrowed my brows slightly and went closer.

I tapped her shoulder lightly but instead of looking up, she just mede her mumbling louder and clearer.

"Why is my life like this. What have I done in my past life to be in this sh**y place."

By now, I am very confused on what's happening with her. I mean she didn't came home last night so what happened when she was away.

I was about to talk to her when our Professor Park came in and again with another new student.

"Okay settle down everyone, I would like you to meet another new etudent that will be joining in this class." She said with a very cheerful tone. That doesn't sound good.

Like yesterday, I could hear various whispers and compliments from boys and girls.

"I think this class is blessed to have 4 handsome boys in them." A girl giggled.

Well, he wasn't indeed bad. He was good looking like the others. He had slighly brown hair, calm looking eyes and charming smile.

"Hi. My name is Lee Minho but you could call me Minho. It's nice to meet you." Minho introduced himself.

He was instructed to take a sit and he chose the empty chair behside me, because the original owner was absent.

Atleasthe was normal. He just greeted me with a "Hi", which I didn't return, but he wasn't like Chanbin and Jisung that were to dark and too annoying to deal with.

"Ok so today we-" Ms. Park was stopped in the middle of her sentence with the door opening revealing my world's most annoying duo.

"Goodmorning Ms. Park. We're sorry we're late." They bowed an apology and they were said to be seated.

'Wait. Just like that! We get detention for being late in the first day of the second wee k of class but they can get awat with this it with their second day?!' I ranted in my head.

I was fuming becaise I hated being in detention writting essay with 150 words on how time is important and why should we go to school early. I don't even know why I got to school.

I looked at the back to see Jiyeon almost wanted to cry. It was funny to see but I agree with her.

"Ok class we will be having a pop quiz today so get you notebooks and pass this paper around. You will check that after 20 minutes." No wonder she was in a good mood.

15 minutes have passed and you could hear groans and sighs in pain. This is hell. I don't listen to discussion and I didn't even get the chance to study.

I looked at Minho and saw he was already done. Unbelie-bubble. Well unless he didn't answer anything.

I sighed and dropped my head on my desk giving up hopes that I could pass this.

After 5 more minutes we passed our papers and Ms. Park chackked them and annonced our score.

"As expected when it comes to pop quizes a lot of students failed except for Ms. Kim Jiyeon that got a perfect scpre. But the most unexpected is that the three new students were able to get perfect grades also. I'm please." She said with a wide grin.

I expected Jiyeon to get the score she got but, Changbin, Jisung and Minho?! Specially Minho! He wasn't even here yesterday and Chanbin and Jisung looks like they don't listen during discussion nor study their lessons at home. How were they able to pass let alone get a perfect score.

"You all look stunned. Not only the 3 new students are good looking but also smart. I fogave them for being late because of this. While you guys are late AND failing.  At least good students were added in this class."

After that long speech like she used to, we went to discussing most of the parts we failed or lack skills in.

Blah blah. Same old thing happens in class before our brake starts.

Me and Jiyeon were walking out the classroom when tree ducklings were following us.

"Tsk. They only got away with detention because they're good looking and fancied by Ms. Park." Jiyeon mumbled walking quicker than before.

Well I can't blame her.

Wait.

'I was going to tslk to Hyemin today!'

I ran at the sudden memory of the thing I needed to do. Leaving Jiyeon with a confused face along with three duckling.

While I was running the hallways full students, a certain persin was running beside me. The class president of the other section.

"Hey." I ignored him.

"Do you remember me? I'm Takihiko Shin. Class president of-"

"Yes I remember you so please don't bothering me!" I ran faster.

He stopped while using his knee for supportbut yelled back.

"See ya tomorrow."

Tsk. Another admirer for Jiyeon.

[Ok! So OT9 is back and a new chpter for this story. I just want to thank @jenniksu for making the new cover of the book! Thanks so much because I suck at editing covers. See you in the next chap.]