Chapter 10

Felix's POV

I stopped, panting in front of Hyejin's room.

I wipped the sweats falling from my forehead partly because of running and partly because of being nervous.

It wasn't too long when I heard a familiar voice accompanied by other unrecognizable ones.

Hyejin got out of the room with her usual friends. They were surprised except for Hyejin and smiled at me.

I felt my face burn up as she got closer to where I was standing.

"Hey! It's nice seeing you here. Did you like the cookies I gave you the other day?"

I just remained silent.

"Ok, so what are you doing here? Waiting for someone?" I gulped and nodded.

Before she could ask more questions her friend tried to whisper something but I was still able to hear it.

"Hey, don't talk to him like that don't you know he is scary when you get him angry." She looked at me suspiciously and I can't help but look down because I can't help but worried on what are her thoughts about me. She might think that I'm a bad person and she might not like me. I'm trying my best not to let the bad attitude that I give to other people to reach her but I guess that it got to her friends and tell her.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and was surprised when I saw that she was smiling very wide at me.

"Well I've heard those news even before I met him and I don't think that it is that bad. He's been generally kind to me. Basically he doesn't talk to me." She said, her smile not leaving her face.

"So what are you doing here? Should't you be at the lunch room? You might starve." I just kept quiet for the whole time and pointed at her with my head down.

"You're waiting for me?" I nodded shyly. She cooed and pinch my cheeks which got everyone, even the people passing by, shocked by the bold action.

"Sorry I couldn't help but do that. You just look so cute!" He exclaimed removing her hands from my face leaving me a blushing mess.

She pulled me with her friends following us from behind.

When we entered the cafeteria, we were welcomed by the usual noisy room filled with students.

I looked around looking for someone and saw her eating with the three ducklings, surprisingly calm.

Since she looked fine I decided to let her for now and with Hyemin's friends.

After lunch, we exited the lunch room together but I said that I wanted to stay for little while because I need to wait for someone so she agreed and left not forgetting to leave a sweet smile for me to and asked e if I wanted to join them later to hang out and of course I said yes.

I waited for a while and saw Jiyeon exiting with the three boys still following her.

I ran at their direction but got ignored by all of them but I wasn't able to miss the glare that Minho gave to me like telling me to back off.

Ok? What did I miss? Did something happen to them while I was away?

A lot of questions started to float in my mind my but pushed them aside for a while as I needed to go to my class. I'll just talk to her later when we get home.

It took longer than I thought for classes to end. Maybe because I wanted to go to Hyemin's class and we'll hang out with her friends later.

Once I heard the bell rang, I immediately packed my things and ran out of the class room totally forgetting the fact that I have to talk to my best friend.

I saw the angel sanding at the entrance waving at me as soon she saw me running their way.

She clung onto my arm and pulled me to where we wanted to go.

Jiyeon's POV

'Tsk he valued that girl more than me.' I said chopping the vegetables harshly.

"Woah there! The vegetables have nothing to do with your unrequited love."

"Shut up Jisung before I throw this knife at your head that you will go straight to the tree you escaped from!" I exclaimed plunging the knife through the chopping board.

He raised his hands in defeat and left the kitchen because he valued his life.

Yes, Jisung is here in our house along with Changbin and Minho. It's not like Felix is here to wonder why are these annoying trio in our apartment. He's too busy with his future "girlfriend" to even come home.

We just ate the food I made when it was already done.

We went to watch movies in the living room but I wasn't really focused on what was playing.

I was thinking of what I should do to initiate my plan in making Hyemin my friend.

I have more than just one reason and I'll make sure to accomplish the mission that I promised ever since I was a child.

We talked for a bit after the film wqs done and they headed out to go home since it wqs getting late.

I closed the door and went inside my room and sat at the edge ofthe bed putting my elbow on my knees and beggan thinking of plans.

An idea popped out of my mind and decided to start my first step.

I got my phone and began my call.

"Hey whats up? Listen I need a favor to ask you."

I smiled at the reply that I got and ended the call.

This is gonna be fine. Not only I can accomplish my plan but I can also show that girl what I can do to her if ever she has done something.

I.WILL.END.HER.