Chapter 29

Felix's POV

My body laid exhausted at the center floor of the apartment. I literally did a whole lot of cleaning today. Well it wouldn't be that much of a job if I maintained it properly. I let out a sigh of satisfaction as I see the neatness of apartment as it was before.

Just as I was staring around, visions of our old memory came up. Like when we first got to this apartment. We were so excited back then to get a chance to live alone in a place we can call our own, even if my parents pays for all the expenses here.

I closed my eyes, reminiscing all the good memories we shared in the middle of the silence of the empty corners of the room and while I was at it, my heart was beating abnormally fast. Just remembering the smile on Jiyeon's face makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. I felt happy and satisfied. Thinking about all our past arguments made us split apart but we can never stay away from each other for that long, we always make up immediately.

My heart continued to beat in an unusual pace and the fluttering in my stomach never stopped.

'Why am I feeling like this?' I re-opened my eyes looking once again at the blank ceiling above me.

'I have never felt this way before. What is this feeling.' I continued to wander in my head and tried inferring what it may possibly be, and this were the things I could only think of.

'1. I am sick, but I am perfectly healthy an no other symptoms can be seen except for what is happening now so, no. 2. I am just tiered from all the work that I did. But that can't be it. I finished moments ago already so it is impossible for me to still be tired and it doesn't explain the fluttering feeling I have in my stomach so, out!

I hesitated at my last idea. It was something I couldn't imagine happening. I am in love. I shook my head violently as soon as that came into my mind.

'Maybe I'm just hungry.' I stood up from my laying position and started walking to the kitchen, but I stopped abruptly. I realized that the fridge has nothing that I can eat, not because it was empty but because all of the stocked foods there needs to be cooked, and BOY am I GOOD at cooking. The house and the pan.

I faced palmed at my self criticism. A sigh left my lips and changed the direction of my walk to my room. Putting on a pair of white t-shirt and a pair of denim pants with a white converse, I left the apartment locked from any intruders while I get something to eat.

It wasn't really a busy street, mainly because some families were busy spending time with each other in the weekends or some in the park taking a walk on a beautiful Saturday morning.-Ish. This made me miss my own family. Maybe I should call them when all of the problems I'm facing right now are solved.

The sound of small chatters were heard inside the cafe I have just entered. I went to the front counter and ordered a small blueberry cake and some coffee.

I chose I place to sit on, which was beside the window showing the not-so-busy street. I relaxed my body on the chair while gazing out the people passing by and taking occasional sips from my coffee.

It gave inner peace and calmness. Normally I would be going out with some friends in some random bar and checking in with some random girl but now, I felt going somewhere quiet and clam. It was probably because of the fact that there were already a lot of things in my mind right now and it made me more stressed than I normally do. Maybe when all of this ends I should do this more often. And maybe with Jiyeon.

I was in the middle of sipping my coffee when I suddenly caught a glimpse of Jiyeon with Minho.

I chocked a bit then standing up after, chasing to the figures I presumed as Jiyeon and Minho. I saw them turn into an alleyway. By that time I was picking up my P.A.C.E.

I stopped in front of a fancy, red colored door pasted on a contrasting concrete wall.

'Isn't this the place where Jiyeon taught self-degense classes?' I wondered in front of the quiet door. I completely forgot that she was teaching here. It didn't even cross my mind when I tried looking for her some days ago.

My hand reached the gold knob attached to it, and luckily, it was unlocked. I was welcomed with black walls making a hallway. A very cold one may I add.

I gulped a bit and entered the dark hallway.