Chapter 2

Jiyeon's POV

Ok my question was answered. This day can't get any better. Why? First I went straight to detention after classes and the officer said that I had to clean the toilets of the WHOLE school, and when I was about to go home I had a hard time waiting for a bus to ride then it started raining, and may I remind you that I forgot to bring an umbrella, after arriving at our shared apartment drenched by the rain, I saw Felix walk in with some unknown girl so I had to change my route and go back outside to the pouring rain.

Which brings us to this situation right now. Me standing in the middle of the side walk and still being showered by the non-stop rain.

I just stared at my feet and waiting for some miracle to happen.

' God please send someone to help me.' and as if on cue rain stopped hitting my now cold body from staying too long out in the cold.

I looked up and saw a familiar guy wearing a cold look on his face. I gave him the same expressions and looked straight at his eyes. He was holding an umbrella above my head while he was just wearing the jacket's hood.

We just stared at each other for a few more minutes and we both started walking together side by side. It may seem crazy or wired that we do the same actions simultaneousl​y but that is how it is.

We kept on walking and without even talking with each other we know already where we're heading.

Felix's POV

Me and Younji? Hyujin? What ever I forgot her name, were laying on the bed and maybe you already know what happened before. The girl was just laying on my arm and I got annoyed because her head was so heavy, I pulled it away from her roughly not even caring if she woke up.

Yunji, or whatever her name is, opened her eyes and looked at me. She gave a wide grin as if she won a price and I already know from that look that this girl is too possessive and obssesed.

"Hi oppa~." She said with a flirtatious tone while clinging onto my arm. I just scrunched my face in disgust and pulled my arm away from her.

"Leave." I said coldly but she just whined and clinged like a koala bear on my arm.  I did the same actionas before and yelled this time.

"I said leave! We're over." The girl looked so shocked and furious but I couldn't care less. She shouldn't have came with me.

"Fine!" She got up from the bed and picked up her clothes from the floor and put them on in a rush before leaving the room. I heard a loud slamming of the door so I guessed she left already.

This is basically my life when Jiyeon's not around. I go to clubs take random girls home and have one-night-stand with them. I brake up with them even though we just started minutes ago. It's starting to make me bored actually but it's better than doing nothing. I got guilty on what she said a while ago at school because it was true. Here's the proof.

I got up from the bed and took a shower, I changed my clothes and went outside the room. I looked around expecting to see Jiyeon but saw no one. I wonder where she could be. It's already 5:00 and her detention already ended by 3:00. I looked at the window and saw it was raining.

I frowned and went inside her room and saw what I expected. There was a purple umbrella lying on top of the neatly fixed dasked of Jiyeon. 'That idiot' I just shook my head a bit and tried calling her but before I could I already saw a text coming from my best friend.

45 minutes ago
"Jiyeon: I just did something for a while. I'll be back soon I promise. And don't worry I'll bring food."

I felt relieved with her text but wondered what did she do that made her this late. But nevertheless I waited for her.

I opened the TV but kept switching the channels so I ended up closing it again. I decided to sleep because I was a bit tired from a while ago.

I went inside my room and layed comfortably on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and my eyes started to become droopy and not too long I fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. I saw that it was already 7:12p.m and I heard some noise outside so I went to check. I saw Jiyeon cooking something with a towel around her neck. I can sense that she just took a bath because of her hair still wet from the shower.

I creeped behind her and gave her a back hug. She was shocked and flinched a bit but smiled when she guessed it was me.

"What are you cooking, Jiyeonie~" I said in a sweet tone.

She chuckled at my gestures and answered "Soup." so I nodded and watched her cook while still hugging her. I just felt comfortable and I know she likes it too because if she doesn't she would've protested already.

"Felix let go I need to put the soup on the table so we could eat." She wriggled her slef out of my grip and got two pot holder to get the soup she was cooking.

"Didn't you say you were just gonna bring food?" I whined like a child.

"Well I was stupid enough that I forgot my umbrella and I got wet by the rain so I thought to make a soup to warm me up at home." I nodded and watched her set up the table.

I stared at the soup she made because it looked delicious. I heard a chuckle from behind me. It was Jiyeon holding a bowl full of the soup and also a spoon full of it facing me.  I got the signal and took the spoon inside my mouth. It tasted amazing. We continued eatinfg what she cooked and joked around. This is home. And I love it.

[A/n this isn't the best chapter I can give you but I'll try harder nex time. Thank you.]