Chapter 5

Felix's POV.

I was laying lifelessly on the couch while staring at the black screen of the TV.

It's been hours already since Jiyeon left. I'm woried. I knew I shouldn't have asked that question.

'Flashback'

"Could you befriend her?"

I was finally able to say my question. I felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulder.

Jiyeon remained silent and unmoving. I was started to feel scared.

After what seemed like years, she finally stood up and went straight out of the room. I knew she left when I heard the door open and closed.

I sighed, expecting this would happen but didn't expect for her to walk out on me.

'End of Flashback'

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 10:00 p.m meaning that I needed to sleep.

I finally stood up from the couch and went for my room to sleep.

I layed on my bed feeling my eyelids getting heavier by the moment and finally drifted into dreamland.

I woke up to the ringing of my phone's alarm and turned it off.

I stood up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom sleepily to take a bath.

It don't took me a long time to finish showering and dressed into my uniform, heading outside to cook my breakfast.

I was surprised when I arrived there because I saw Jiyeon already in front of the stove, cooking breakfast.

I smiled thinking that she hasn't really abandoned me that much that she left me completely alone.

'What time did she arrived tho.' I
I didn't cared much about that thought and just felt happy because my best friend was here.

I approached her cooking figure and was about to give her my usual morning back hug but I was already stopped when she moved out of the way, carrying the plate with egg and fried rice.

"Eat. I'll be heading out already." She got her bag and went out.

I pouted slightly at her cold retort and just ate even though I wasn't in the mood because one, Jiyeon cooked it for me and second, I didn't eat anything last night so I was hungry.

After eating I quickly left the shared apartment and headed out hoping the Jiyeon waited for me, but I saw no one so I had no choice but to go to school alone.

Once I arrived school, I put on my bored and uninterested face.

I headed my room hoping again that Jiyeon was there but she wasn't. I guess she went to the library.

I went to my seat and sat down. I put on my earphones and leaned my head on my arm above the desk. My music was on the max volume so it's probably heard by others but I didn't care.

My nap was disturbed when somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

I looked up and saw a girl, probably a year younger than me, pointing at her ear indicating that she wanted me to remove my ear phones.

Annoyed, I removed the bud from my ear and spoke.

"What do you want? Can't you see that your wasting my time in napping." I said angrily.

She looked down and remained silent. I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to speak.

"What? Are you gonna talk or are you gonna stand there like a dumb statue?" She shook her head a bit and handed me a pink envelope with shaking hands while blushing.

I huffed an annoyed sighed knowing where this is going.

"I-i hav-e l-li-like-" before she could even finish her messy stuttering speech I already stopped her.

"No." She raised her head in shocked by my answer but I gave her an uninterested look.

"B-but I-"
"I said no. You think I would date you? You look too clingy for my liking to just even start dating. Now get out of my sight. You just wasted my time. Congrats." I rolled my eyes and placed my earphones back on.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that she ran out crying but I don't care right now.

Not long after, more students started to fill the room and took their sits. One of them was my best friend.

She just walked straight without even giving a glimpse at me. Our professor entered as well, that made everyone quiet and start the discussion. Math.

A lot of blah blah blah, this this this, convert this to that find the value of a letter and finally the discussion ended then next professor came. Next subject.

Another this that and there. After a few more subjects, our bell finally rang.

You could hear sighs of relief and tiredness some even yawned because they just woke you from sleep.

I just streched my body a bit and headed to Jiyeon's table.

She, too, stood up and let me walk beside her to the cafeteria.

Along the way there, something happened to get my attention. Rather someone.

I saw the beautiful girl that I bumped into a few days ago. The same girl that made me fall in love. The same girl that kept me thinking and made me and Jiyeon ignore each other. Well Jiyeon ignoring me, I mean.

She was talking in front of the lockers with her group of friends. She laughed and it brightened my day.

I gently tapped Jiyeon's back and she looked at me. I pointed her the girl laughing along with her friends.

"That. That girl." I stopped walking and she stopped also.

I faced Jiyeon and gave her a pleading look. My eyes full of Hope. Her eyes softened at my expression and nodded. At that I knew that she agrees to my request.

"Really?" She smiled and nodded once again making me jump in happiness. I could see her smile widen.

"Thank you!" I shouted but not that loud for everyone to hear.

We walked the busy halls to start our supposed to be lunch.

I was so happy. I really love Jiyeon so much~.