Chapter 36 (Last Chapter)

Felix's POV

It has been nearly two years since everything happened. It was so fast. Yes, I'm not dead. I can't be dead when I wasn't the one who got shot right?

I thought it was the end for me really. Might as well have been. Right before the bullet could get to me Jiyeon already went in the way and got shot twice. It was painful. A very painful sight. It hurts that day. I held her in my arms, bleeding crimson red liquid that stained her clothes along with mine. I could never forget the look she gave me as she was nearing her death. Filled with love and a smile on her face.

Before Minyeok got to shot me again, he got shot by Chan. Not long after that things happened fast that I couldn't cope up. Police sirens were heard and police men entered the building holding Minyeok and Hyemin in chains along with others. The ambulance carried Jiyeon in the vehicle on a stretcher as I cried for her name. She just gave me a faint smile. It hurts really.

But that was the end of it all. Now is now. I walked through the halls of the JYP building, heading straight to my assigned practice room. After all the events that happened I decided to audition as an idol and trainee in JYP Entertainment. It was a fun experience auditioning and practicing everyday. It was a good way to forget about everything that happened.

I entered the doors of the practice room being welcomed by the sight of Minho on top of Jisung as they played wrestling rather than stretching (that is what they are supposed to be doing), Jeongin and Chan doing some drama I haven't seen, Hyunjin trying to teach Changbin and Seungmin some new steps while Woojin hyung was watching them be a mess. This was a normal sight to see everyday. This was the most normal out of all.

We got along well after the accident. Chan, Minho, Jisung, Changbin and along with some of Jiyeon's men audition also along side me, some were actually trainees already making it easier for us to debut. It was a miracle that we managed to be in one group because JYP PD-nim said that he saw chemistry between us and we will do as a group.  And we did.

Through the good and the bad we stick together as one. It didn't matter how different we are we use it to strengthen each one. We were named Stray Kids. Kids lost but never apart. We will discover different types of genres that no one has ever seen. As long as we have each other we have nothing to fear.

"Yah guys! Aren't we supposed to practice?" I yelled at the bunch of mess.

"Yah! Most of us here are your hyungs! We need to be respected by you!" Exclaimed Jisung, exaggerated as always. I Just rolled my eyes in him.

"Oh please, Jisung. You're practically A DAY older than me. What's your fuss?" I said sassily.

"Ohhhh." The guys cheered. Jisung just pouted then went whining over to Chan about me being disrespectful.

"Whatever Jisung. Come on guys. We do need to practice. I mean we ARE gonna debut soon aren't we?" All of us cheered.

"I know some of us had our hardships and struggles but we all went through it together. We've been through guns and war but here we are. A group filled with uncivilized children." Said Chan as we whined to him.

"Shut up. You're whining only proves my point. Anyways, I know there was a lot of pressure being in training for only hardly a year and a half but I know what JYP saw in you guys." Said Chan with a smile as he gave each member a proud look.

"He saw determination and passion. He saw the willingness and eagerness to improve. Everyone has their strength and weaknesses but you guys are willing to step up and work as a team." As he spoke, we saw tears starting to form at the edge of his eyes. We teased him and gave him a group hug.

"And I am more than proud to say I'm the leader of this group." We all laughed and continued our pile of bodies huddled over each other. Just before we could separate the door in our practice room opened, a familiar head peeking out of it.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked. We all shook our head before releasing from the hug. She noticed Chan wiping his face so she decided to tease him a bit.

"Awwww Chan is crying~" she cooed as we all laughed.

"Whatever!" He rolled his eyes earning a glare.

"What did you just do? Did you already forgot who I am?" Chan shook his head vigorously letting out a shaky laugh.

"Of course n-not. H-how would I?" Chan stumbled over his words while avoiding eye contact.

"Doesn't mean you are debuting first you are already given the right to disrespect me." She said. Head high with authority in her voice.

"I-I u-h--- no, its huh?" We laughed at how scared he was. Who would've thought that Chan-- Stray Kids's most respected leader is nervous in front of his junior.

A sudden laugh resonated from her. Her head thrown backwards brown locks hanging long and mouth wide open with laughs.

"Just messing with ya. I just came here to congratulate you. I know you guys weren't on of the people who experienced a normal living but you are here. No needs to know what happened. Even the after the tragedy." She mumbled the last part. Yeah. The tragedy at the old building of the Kim's. Many lives were taken. Lives of men who just wanted to protect their co-innocent people. Sure some lost the one they were closed to. It was still fresh in our minds even if it was almost two years ago.

No body spoke of it. No new neither in  news papers. Nothing. Everything was a secret. Moments later, her head perked up.

"Because even without seeing the new I know you guys will prove them that you are a brand new you. So-" She stuck out her hand waiting the others to follow. Hands were placed on top of each other. We chanted our cheer.

"Stray Kids 1,2,3 fighting!" We all raised our hands in the air, our pride higher. We were confident and sure. Very sure.

After some chatting Chan offered to take us out for meat.

I was left not alone. But with her.

"How have you been coping up Felix?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? You're the one that got shot not me." I said. She just gave me a slight punch on the shoulder as she spoke.

"Oh please. You cried for half a year because you can't get over me being shot." Jiyeon chuckled. Yes. She's still alive. Almost got her last wish but still here. Living her life as a trainee.

"Whatever." I pouted then turned my back on her. She giggled lightly before tuning me around. She kissed me in which I returned immediately. I hugged her waist and pulled her closer. We parted after some minutes then letting go of each other.

"Let's go? The others must be waiting." Said Jiyeon.

"Probably not." We laughed as we walked out hand in hand through the hallways. Sure dating wasn't allowed but nobody needs to know. All they need to know is that we are close since childhood and nothing more. I stared at the group of men laughing their lungs out as if they didn't fought with guns and knives before. Nobody needed to know. Because some things are meant to be kept as secrets