Chapter 14

Felix's POV

"Welcome." Jiyeon greeted us for the second time.

"Uhhh what are we gonna be doing here?" I asked confused.

"Don't you understand the meaning of "self-defense" or do I have to get a Korean to English translator for you to understand." I scoffed at her reply and kept my mouth shut.

"Today we are gonna start our classes about self-defense so you don't get hurt by people unwanted." She said while looking at Hyemin in a different way.

"But before I teach you, I want to see how you guys fight. So we will be doing an activity." Everyone started to whisper and look nervous.

"I want you guys to find a partner. I don't care if it's a girl to girl boy to boy girl to boy. As long as you have a human partner. After you have partnered yourselves you will fight each other and the pair that will win will fight against me. But before all of this, I want you to put your partner's and your name on this paper. Shall we start." She smirked at us but no body noticed because they were busy looking for a partner.

"Hey, Felix, do you want to be my partner?" I turned to Hyemin and nodded laughing a bit.

"I don't have a choice now do I?" I joked and she laughed along. We wrote our names on the paper the was with Jiyeon and went back to our place.

Once everyone was partnered Jiyeon spoke again.

"I will call the people who will be going to fight with each other one at a time. Since there are only 15 pairs, it wouldn't be a problem. Let's start. Kevin and Hwall!" She called before two boys step out of the crowd.

 Kevin and Hwall!" She called before two boys step out of the crowd

(Hwall)

(Kevin)

(Kevin)

"Are they twins?" Hyemin asked.

"I don't know but they look like it." I said to her.

"You guys will be competing with Sunwoo and Q." She called out and another pair appeared.

" She called out and another pair appeared