Chapter 16

Jiyeon's POV

Hyemin is so fake. I mumbled the word "liar" under my breath as I went to the waiting room to pack up my things.

When I went out I can already see the uncomfortable look in my best friend's face along with the Ssssnake.

"Let's go." We left the room and went to the "Hellevator" as I call it and pressed 1st floor.

When the doors parted I saw the same person that came to visit everytime I had classes.

Felix's POV

"Hi! I guess your classes just ended so that means I can take you home now?"

"Takihiko." Jiyeon mumbled.

"Hey aren't you the class president of the other section?" Jisung asked the guy standing in front of us smiling.

"Yeah I am. Hi my name is Takihiko. Nice to meet you!" We just nodded.

"Well Felix I guess you can walk Hyemin home because I'm going with him." Jiyeon said pointing at Takihiko.

"Huh? But why?"

"We-"

"I'm courting her." Mr. Class president here said.

"WHAT?!" All of us yelled, except for Hyemin.

Jiyeon slapped the man's arm and held it.

"Don't mind him. We're leaving. Bye." She said shortly then left still holding the suspicious guy away.

"Do you guys know anything about this?" I asked them.

"Why should you care." Minho rolled his eyes at me and walked, not forgetting to bump my shoulder with his.

"What's his deal?" They shrugged their soulders and walked passed me, leaving my and Hyemin alone again.

"So I guess we walk together?" I smiled and nodded. We had a very wonderful walk.

I just dropped her off the store that we met at this morning because she said that this was fine and that her house was a bit farther. She said she will just call her driver. I offered to wait with her and when her drive arrived I also went home.

I have arrived but it seems like I'm the only one who is here. There is no sign of Jiyeon again.

'So that is what she does that's why she is not here during some weekends.' I sighed and smiled

It's so good not to have any responsibilities.

I was about to enjoy my time alone when the door opened and Jiyeon went in.

"Wussup." I said but got no reply. She headed to her room looking tired as ever. I followed her to check what she was doing and witnessed that she was just sleeping. Not even bothering to change her clothes.

"Jiyeon? Are you ok?" But I only got a soft snore as a reply.

"You must be tired huh? You did well my friend." I craressing her heir softly.

"Sleep well." I gave her a goodnight kiss and went to my own room to take a rest. I still have a bit of a stomach pain because of the punch a while ago. It was no joke.

After a while my eyes start to get droopy and I soon fell into dream land.

I woke up with an extreme body pain erupting through out my whole body that I couldn't move an inch. But nevertheless I tried to get my phone.

It was shocking that I was able to sleep up until 12:00 p.m in the afternoon despite sleeping early yesterday. Probably due to fatigue.

I tried to sit up straight but only resulting for me to lay down again. The pain was unbearable.

My door opened as Jiyeon went in it, holding a tray with water food and medicine.

"Good afternoon sleepy head. Great to finally see you awake." She smiled at me, placing the chair on the nightstand beside my bed.

"I know you would have an extreme body pain today so I already bought medicine yesterday while I was out with Takihiko. Here eat first." She faced the spoon near my mouth trying to feed me. I accepted it.

"Thanks. So is it true that he is courting you. I asked looking at her reaction.

"Yeah that is true." *Feed*

"Fince hewn did ith tarrh?" I said while chewing my food.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full. It's not good table manners. Also, I can't understand what you are saying."

I swallowed my food before repeating my self again.

"I said, since when did it started?"

"2 months ago."

"What?! Why didn't I know about this?! I have-" Before I could take .ore, she shoved the spoon full of food inside my mouth.

"Just eat. First I didn't tell you because I know you would over react. Second Takihiko was approaching you a lot of times before but he said it was either you were in a foul mood or you were doing something and shove him off." She explained.

'What kind of friend am I?'

I was broken out of my trance when Jiyeon squished my cheeks together, causing me to make a fish face.

"Stop over reacting. It's nothing ok? All you have to do now is rest." She said squishing my cheeks with every word.

I just nodded to make her stop.

After I ate, she handed me the medicine and water.

"This will help you ease the pain." I drank the medicine and she layed me back down.

"Rest now my little kitty." She giggled her way out of my room.

"Yah! I'm not a kitty!"

"What ever calms your tail Kitty!"