Chapter 13

Felix's POV

Another day has passed and I still wasn't able to talk to Jiyeon.

It was already Saturday and Friday just went by with me hanging out with Hyemin and her friends because my best friend, who I was supposed to seat with, did not go to school yesterday.

I was confused actually. She didn't return to class after she was called out. A lot of questions ran in my mind like, 'Did something bad happen?''Does she need help with anything?"Is she still alive right now?'

All of those questions bombarded my mind. It never stopped ever since two days before.

If you want to ask about me and Hyemin, well we got closer, which was the only thing that happened to be fine. We were more comfortable with each other now ever since the thing in the park. I talked more and she would respond sweetly as she can to me and I can sayit was very pleasing.

Now back to the present. Me and Hyemin decided to meet in front of the cafe near the school and went to find the building together.

I was waiting for her to arrive, entertaining myself with my phone. I didn't know that she was already there when I felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw her beaming at me very brightly.

Well this is a nice way to start my day.

We talked with each other for a bit before heading out to find the building we were both unfamiliar with.

After a quite long walk, we were now standing in front of the address that was said on the paper but I don't think we were facing the right building.

We were looking at a the building and the paper back and forth because we can't believe that the broken and a desolated looking building is the place we are gonna have our "Self Defense" Class.

The building wasn't big but it wasn't small as well. It looks like the normal abandoned building you see in the streets with an alley way beside it leading to we don't know what. It wasn't painted well, it wasn't even considered to be painted. There are sratch marks and small cracks on the wall some big. There were no windows visible and the only thing that connects it from the outside was the plain black those with a sliver door knob, in which is the only thing that works well in this place.

We've been standing there for a good 10 minutes when suddenly the black door opened revealing Jiyeon with an annoyed look.

"What are you two doing here outside. Didn't I tell you to not be late." She scolded. I rolled my eyes and fought with her thought.

"Oh come on. I we are not THAT late." She copied my actions before by rolling her eyes.

"If you were facing a bomb you wouldn't have anymore extension of your life bro. Follow me." I didn't want to argue more and followed her as she went in the other side of the door.

I can sense that Hyemin was a bit nervous but I understand her. We are entering a place we don't know or we haven't went in yet and we don't even know if it was safe in there. It looks like that even just a small thud could make it break apart because of the cracks on it.

When we entered, I was so surprised by what I saw. I wasn't expecting the look of the place from the inside. It so different from what it looks like from the outside.

If you entered the building, the thing that will welcome you is a wall painted in black and white with no decorations placed, there is a counter placed in the far center of the wall. A long sofa at one corner of the room with a table in front of it, just at the left side of the counter and at the left corner of the room had two doors and one elevator door.

Everything was themed black and white that gives out a fancy and dull atmosphere but relaxing.

Jiyeon went to the counter and got a thing that looks like a book log and gave it to us.

"Write." She said.

I raised my eyebrow in a questioning way.

"Write your name in the book log." She pointed at the empty space of the book.

We did as what she told and she placed it back, talking to the person maninng the counter.

She went back to us and held mine and Hyemin's wrist and Lee us to the elevator door. As we passed by the two doors, I realized it was the restroom because it had a girl and boy I can written in their respective doors, girl being the white door and the boy being the black door.

We went inside the elevator and Jiyeon clicked the fourth floor.

Everything was quiet. Nobody dared to make a noise. We could practically hear our breaths.

As we heard a small 'ting' sound coming from the elevator, the door opened introducing us the a pastel blue painted wall room with a few people inside of it.

There were mirror around the place that you would mistake it as a dance room if it weren't for the glass boxes placed on the four corner of the room with guns placed inside them.

"Welcome to my hellhole."Jiyeon said with a volume enough for us to hear wearing a slight smirk.

[A/n: Okay first I want to apologize because this is one of the not so good chapters I make but I made this at like 3:00 A.M in the morning and I still have to prepare for school. But I promise to make the next one better. Thank you for reading this book again!]