Chapter 35

Felix's POV

There stood Jiyeon holding Hyemin who was struggling for an escape.

"I suggest you let go of my sister Jiyeon. Or else." Minyeok said in a warning tone.

"Not unless you let go of Felix first Minyeok." Answered Jiyeon in a low voice. I stares weakly at the both of them, having no energy left.

The two shared a heated stared at to no one talked. Fire was blazing inside that held a burning passion. Deep down I was afraid that that fire was going to burn them down. It might reach its peak and Jiyeon hurt herself. I can't let that happen. It's all my fault. Hyemin who had a knife threatened to be slicing her throat kept still afraid that one move could end everything. I was too. Afraid that everything would end if anything moved. Although time moved everything stilled under it as both parties were thinking their master plan.

Then suddenly a smile. A smile made way into Minyeok's face. A sinister smile. It made the room a lot more colder but manage to make me break into sweat. His body relaxed as do Jiyeon's. She pushed Hyemin on the ground with a harsh push and although a spark of anger glazed Minyeok's eyes for a short time but burned under the fire of his determination.

Once again both stayed still. But this time, they were oddly calm, sure their eyes as hard as stone, but bodies resting peacefully. No tense posture nor quick movements. Nothing. It made everything seem more scary. Until Minyeok shifted his weight forward and that's where everything began.

Both Minyeok and Jiyeon ran  towards the center in a lightning speed. Both were at each other's throat. Literally. Minyeok had manage to pull out his own weapon that so happens to be a knife and faced the sharpened blade onto Jiyeon's throat same as Jiyeon. 

Hyemin stood there unmoving from where she had fallen and just watched the scene happen in front of her. How can she just always watch when something happens? I thought. The time I was being rescued at school and her men were struggling she just watched. Jiyeon and Minyeok burning each other with their eyes she just watched. I– who is the center of everything– suffering in pain she just watched. What's wrong with her? She seemed entertained at what is happening in front of her. Her brother's life is at cost but she remained silent and hidden behind the shadows to watch. What did I see in her anyways.

Minyeok made his first move but by tripping Jiyeon but Jiyeon managed to pull Minyeok below her. That started a whole war between them. Cuts and bruises both shared, each one contained the same amount of strength and speed. It was unknown who would win. It was hard to assume. When one seemed to be at the upper hand, the other found a way to fight back. It was confusing but at the same time tensing. Everything moved fast but it didn't appear to end soon. I wish it did. Although the amount of strength Jiyeon gave away it also took a toll on her body and I could see her fight against letting her exhaustion show.

I wanted to scream, to command for everything to stop. I wanted to struggle free and help her but I'm afraid that I will be more of a nuisance rather than a help. I might distract her. So I sat there. Sat there weak as a leaf but my head was heavy with thoughts. Like Hyemin, I just watched as they tried to kill one another. I felt helpless– I was helpless. I stayed seated as two monsters tried to over come one another, fighting for victory. It felt like I was stuck under a war, although I really was, but I don't want to think in such way.

My silent pleas for them to stop was cut when I saw that they have parted from each other's grip. Both looked terrible and damaged from the attacks they got– Minyeok had a had a busted; his left sleeve torn with huge slice revealing a long cut reaching from his elbow down his wrist; along with that his hair was ruffled far from his styled hair before while Jiyeon had a huge cut on her right cheek and a stab on her hip. It was bleeding so much– both panting from the intense battle and I could see how much fatigue Jiyeon had more than Minyeok due to the stab wound she had received.