Chapter 34

Felix's POV

I woke up with a pounding head. Opening my eyes I saw nothing but darkness and silence. The type of silence filled with tension although I knew I was alone in this room. The atmosphere was heavy.

I tried moving my arms but something was restraining my movements along with my feet. I tried to shout for help but all that was heard were my muffled cries. My vision tried to adjust through the darkness, trying to make out anything around me, but unfortunately, I saw nothing but pitch black.

My head was pounding and body weak, yearning for rest. Rest from everything that was happening. Never have I ever experience anything like this before nor do I know why was I experiencing this. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I held it in. Crying wasn't the solution to my problem right now. I can't be weak. I know they would come for me. I know Jiyeon would come for me.

After hours of pondering by myself, a sound of a metal door scratching the ground as it opens. I looked up to be greeted by three silhouettes, shadows covering their features. One of them flicked something on the wall opening the lights. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the sudden brightness.

"Well, well, well. Good morning Lixie~" I heard a familiar voice said. I slowly craned my head towards the voice slowly, feeling scared of what I was going to see. But I already know what I was going to see.

There stood in front of me is Hyemin, two familiar bulky men on each side.

"How is my pitiful boyfriend hm?" She said in a sweetly tone. I sat there in silence (I couldn't even say anything with a tape on my mouth.)

"Oh forgot. You have a plaster on your face." Hyemin signaled the one of the bulky men towards me. With a quick movement, the man pulled the tape, making a harsh scratching sound of the tape on my skin leaning a red mark and a burning pain.

"There isn't that better?" Said Hyemin. I kept silent as thought I still had something covering my mouth.

"Why don't you use that mouth of yours to talk hm?" She clutched my jaw, nails digging against my skin. "Why ,Felix? Can't take the pain?" She let out a dark chuckle slapping her hand against my cheek making my head turn to the right. I stayed silent for a few more seconds. I croaked out the only words to summarized all the questions I've been itching to ask.

"Why?" I said with a very raspy voice. The sound of  a loud laughter filled the entire room, piercing through my ears and my heart.

"Oh, Felix. Don't you get it? I used you. It's not my place to tell you everything." Said Hyemin, another series of laughter was released as I was left alone once again inside the dark, empty room.

Her words kept repeating in my mind. Those words echoing inside my empty heart. I wanted to cry and release all of the pain and sorrow I have been keeping. I wanted to abuse the freedom of not having my mouth restrained from screaming. But I can't. I shouldn't. I needed to be strong for Jiyeon.

My head hung low, fringes covering my eyes. My body and soul felt heavy at the moment. Eye lids threatening to shut against each other and mind wanting to shut down. Mumbling down all the prayers that I could muster.

Seconds turned into painful minutes. Minutes turning into agonizing hours. Hours turning into endless suffering. Until another sound of metal door scratching the ground then hitting the white painted walls broke my self-punishment.

I kept my head low, not really interested as to who invaded the empty room. Sounds of heavy but slow steps made its way to the chair I was tied in. I saw a pair of fancy leather shoes stopped a few inches from my bare feet. A hand held my chin, making a harsh move of raising my head making it pound harder adding an additional neck pain. I was faced with a fairly looking man around his 20s. A smirk decorating his undeniably familiar features. Sharp eyes holding in brown orbs, staring hardly through mine; darm hair gelled in a stylish and carefree manner; pink soft lips that formed a smirk; and lastly pale, fair skin holding each features with complement.

"Hello there, Felix." Said the man who kept his firm grip and gaze onto me.

"Having a nice time with yourself? Hope you did because you need to keep that brain of yours working to install all the things we're gonna tell you." I kept quiet, tires eyes staring back at the fair man. My body felt cold and hard from tension, limbs feeling the strain for sitting there being tightly tied into the chair.

I gathered all the courage I could find before spitting out my words.

"Who are you?" The man chuckled, playfully wiping his face as thought a drop of his saliva reaches his face.

"Such a naughty boy." Suddenly a hard touch was pressing against my cheek and brushed the bruises that were left by Hyemin's claws.

"You better be careful with your actions boy or you won't be able to witness the suffering of the one you love." Whispered the man with a hard tone before pushing his grip away from me.

"Oh how rude of me." The man chuckled while dusting his coat.

"My name is Kim Minyeok. Owner of Kim's Cosmetics and Beauty products. Also owner of SunNight Hotels all around Korea." The man– whk was names Kim Minyeom– said holding up a hand to shake.

"Oh silly me. You're all tied up." Said Minyeok.

"I guess you have already met my sister. Your girlfriend." He turned towards the door that had a waving Hyemin leaning against its frame.

"Hmmm. If I didn't need you for revenge I would've made you a product model." Said Minyeok while examining my face.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"You? Oh I need you for a lot of things Lee Felix. And one of them is seeing your parents cry in pain just like how my family did." He said while moving a few steps back from me.

"You know, your parents were always a big shot in the business industry. So high and powerful that they couldn't see who were standing below them." Minyeok started to pace around me.

"And in that wave of people whom your parents was stepping over were my parents." Now the voice the was once filled with humour was now bitter hard.

"They strived trying to reach the top but your parents just HAD to be an attention seeker and never give a chance to let my parents' hard work be shown! And that's where all the that's where all the crisis began for my parents!" He stopped his pacing behind me with a yell.

"My parents strived and stressed over trying to get a hot spot in the business industry but NOTHING! It was always Lee, Lee, Lee and LEE! My parents were frustrated and stressed! Until they had to die struggling! Leaving me and my sister trying to survive." He calmed down. Minyeok let out a heavy breath.

"I didn't want my parents' hard work to be thrown out the basket so I did all I could to make a name in the big shots and I did. And I KEPT it that way. I destroyed who dared to take my place."
He once again was in front of me as I kept quiet throughout his whole speech.

"Once I heard that the Lees had a son I planned everything. But unfortunately a traitor came into the picture." He stopped talking. He walked closer to me then held my jaw tightly once I was in his range.

"I wonder how would they react once they realize that the person who they assigned to protect their most precious son failed. How would their reaction be once the knew that the person they trusted to protect you from me ONCE worked for me?" He said in a taunting voice.

"That their precious little Felix is in the hands of the person you shouldn't be in but trusted her." After he said that a cry from Hyemin was heard.

Minyeok smirked.

"And speaking of the devil." We both turned to the door's direction witnessing Hyemin in the hands of the person who I was hoping to save me.