Chapter 7

Felix POV

I was running to school in a rush looking at the time. I knew that I was late but I can't risk being in detenion and be detained at home by a raging she demon.

I could see the entrance so I started to pick up the pace but I suddenly bumped into somebody.

"Yah! Watch it!" The unknown guy yelled but before we could get into a fight he was pulled by another guy an ran off so I continued also.

I slammed the door open and saw a noisy classroom. There was no teacher yet so I felt relieved.

I was sweating so much and panting trying to catch my breath. I went inside and dropped my things beside my seat and sat down closing my eyes.

I felt someone come near me so I opened my eyes and saw Jiyeon with crossed arms while her right eyebrow was raised. How many times does she does that actually?

Closing my eyes, I spoke,

"Don't give me that look. I still have a hangover so please." She sighed and patted my head slowly. I looked at her and saw her handing me a pain reliever.

When I got it from her hand she sat down along with the teacher arriving inside classroom.

"Goodmorning class, sorry I was late. I just had to assist some people. And speaking of people, I would like you to meet your new classmates. Please come in."

Two boys came in. The other one seemed hyper and was wearing a smile while the other one seems uninterested and wears the same look as me but gave a darker aura.

Everyone was quiet when our professor entered but when they arrive you could hear various whispers of compliments coming from the girls like

"Wow they're so handsome!" Or "I love them already. I hope they're single."

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't deny the fact thay they were handsome and cute. But I'm straight.

They were told to introduce themselves and they did.

"Hi! My name is Han Jisung but you can call me Jisung or your man." The first one said then winked that made the girls scream.

The teacher silenced them and the other one proceeded.

"Seo Changbin."

Slience.....

Nobody dared to speak. It is as if he would kill us if he would. He was excreting a dark aura and it was quite cold but you could tell that the girls were into him also.

"Now that they are properly introduced, I will just leave for a while to take care of some business and I hope you stay out of trouble. Jisung and Changbin, you may now take your sit anywhere you please." She instructed and left the two boys deciding where to sit.

Jisung went first and all the girls started to fix themselves and blush.

He walked looking at the others trying to get his attention for him to sit beside them. He placed a hand on his chin pretending to be thinking. He stopped infront of Jiyeon and pointed at the empty chair beside her.

"Is this sit taken?" He asked with a smile. She shook her head and permitted him to take his sit.

Soon, the dark guy, Changbin, walked the same direction as Jiyeon but didn't even payed attention to the others.

Same as Jisung, he stopped infront of Jiyeon and pointed at her.

She raised her eyebrow and spoke.

"Can't you see it's taken?" But Changbin just replied with a smirk.

"We were told to sit where ever we want. And I choose here."

Jiyeon glared at the guy infront of her, clearly annoyed by the reply she got.

"Sit elsewhere." She said coldly and layed her head to her desk.

"But there isn't any other sit. I'm too lazy to get another one." Changbin replied with the same tone.

"The hell I care."

Everyone kept quiet, intrigued by their conversation.

His smirk grew bigger and crouched down to level with Jiyeon's head and wisphered something that only him, Jiyeon and Jisung, I think because he laughed, can hear.

Whatever he said to her successfuly made her stand up from her chair.

"Urgh! Fine take it!" She stopmed her way out of the room probably to get another chair.

Everyone gazed at Changbin and saw him smiling in victory and sat down.

His cold gazed returned and looked at everyone.

"Look away before I rip your eyes out off their socket." This made everyone turn away and do their own thing, Jiyeon arriving later along with our subject teacher.

We started with the discussion sometimes asking questions, after their subject is done another teacher and does the same. Nothing interesting seriously. It almost made me sleep.

Hours later we were dismissed to take our break. 

I stood up and stretch, like I usually do, and went straight to Jiyeon.

Even before I could get to her, she already pulled me outside the room to the cafeteria. More like dragged me there.

We bought our food and ate. I was eating much more than I usually do because I wasn't able to get a proper breakfast.

We were eating peacefully when someone went near our table. It was Mr. Smiley and Sir WalkingDarkHole.

They didn't even asked our permission and just sat down.

I looked at Jiyeon to see her reaction but she was acting like nothing.

Thinking she was already done with that "Sit encounter", I decided to talk.

"We don't allow strangers here." I said with my normal bored tone.

Mr. Smiley acted as if he was hit at the heart.

"Don't be like that. We're your classmates. Your friendly neighborhood." He smiled and ate.

"Friendly neighnorhood my ass. Listen here Mr. Smiley, this is our table of peace and quiet in lunch and we would gladly appreciate if you take Sir WalkingBlackHole with you." Instead of doing what I said, he smiled wider with his cheek puffed of food.

"Aw you even made us nicknames! Thenk you." I huffed in annpyance because of his stubbornness.

I diverted my look to Jiyeon and Changbin that was sitting baside her and saw that Jiyeon was glaring with a spoon still in her mouth and Changbin smirking teasingly at her.

We have a long~ day ahead of us.