Chapter Five

Astoria Greengrass looked good in everything. The fuchsia lingerie set she had on was no exception.

Draco and Astoria were tangled in his bed in their underwear when she had announced she was thirsty. She got up, and headed for the living room for more butter beer. When she didn't immediately come back, Draco grew impatient. He wasn't a man used to being kept waiting in any area of life.

He got up and walked into the room and slipped up behind her, sliding his arms around her waist and kissing down her neck.

"Draco!" She giggled pressing into him.
Just in time for the common room door to swing open and twenty girls pour in.

Astoria screamed and snagged a gold throw off the couch to cover herself as all of the girls stared in shock.

"Well." Said Ginny. "Mione said nothing about providing entertainment."

After Draco had dressed, and profusely apologized to Astoria. (She slapped his face, and made her exit.) He made his way to the common room for a word with Hermione. He peeked around the corner first only to see a trashed common room with girls in their pajamas and pastries everywhere. Weaslette didn't have a bad arse. He shook the thought clear of his head, and trained his sight on Hermione.
She was snuggled in a love seat in lavender silk long pajamas, her hair up, and her face bare and glowing.

Draco could have slapped himself for thinking of her that way. She had just humiliated him in front of half the girls in his year. But it had been well played. She had targeted him in a weak area. His playboy nature. If he was going to get her back, strolling in there and yelling at her wasn't a good enough revenge. He had to return the favor, and there was only one place he could truly wreak havoc on Granger.

The classroom.