Chapter 37

The next morning Hermione had woken up, and gone to breakfast on her own. Draco looked too peacefully asleep to wake up, and she hadn't bothered to try.

Ginny was waiting on her looking stunning in a baby blue sweater.

"So I was thinking we could go to Hogsmeade together today. Lunch and a little wedding shopping with my maid of honor. Well if she were to accept the position."

Hermione instantly brightened.

"Ginny, of course! I'm so honored. What are we shopping for today?"

"Well the wedding is in May,  and it's almost February. So today... dresses. And then maybe flowers. Oh and Harry wanted to do a cake tasting tonight and asked if you and Draco wanted to come along."

"Tall order, but I do believe we can manage. I'll send an owl up to Draco. What time is the tasting?"

"Six o'clock. 'Mione you are the very best."

"Don't you forget it. So, finding your wedding dress first?"

"Yes, please. Fleur is driving me crazy asking me about my colors too, so if you would like to consider what you look best in we can pick a bridesmaid dress today too."

"Well usually wedding colors are a color, a neutral, and a metallic. I'm not sure about the first two, but your metal should certainly be gold."

"I honestly like the idea of mint for a spring wedding.  Mint and gold."

"Ginny, that sounds beautiful." Hermione mused, as she finished her breakfast and stood up.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Of course." Ginny said standing.

"I've been ready for this day since I was ten years old."