Guarded

Derrick⬆️
Maliya POV
I got to school 45 mins late. Walking in I feel all eyes on me. Sooo I already know off top something was happening. I put my phone in my pocket. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see this girl Aaliyah ⬇️

"If it isn't Maliya Cahill the same nasty bitch that fucks her mother boyfriend

"If it isn't Maliya Cahill the same nasty bitch that fucks her mother boyfriend." She said laughing everyone else was just staring at me. I started to chew the inside of my cheek trying my hardest to hold it together. "Oh you didn't think Derrick would tell me or is it you didn't know Omari is my uncle." She got into my face. I backed up and took a deep breath. "First of all sis you don't know shit about me. I don't know what Derrick told you or what Omari told you. Omari never stuck his dick in me and Derrick mad because I'm not his anymore ." I said breathing heavy. "Shut the fuck Up you lying ass thot" she said .Everyone sat there staring at me recording. Tears slipped outta my eyes. "Fuck you crying for?" She laughed "because murder is illegal bitch" I mumbled before I pushed her out my way and went to class. I laid my head down on my desk the first block wasn't even over yet and I already had a headache. "You alright ma?" I heard a deep voice say patting my back I looked up and felt disgusted. "Derrick ion have time for this shit. Ya girl coming at me crazy. Then you telling people shit I told you out of confidence. Your my fucking bestfriend you were my bestfriend. You just proved my fucking point I can't trust anyone." I whispered wiping tears. I pulled away from him and tried my hardest to pay attention for the rest of the class. I had to go throughout the day with people commenting on what they didn't know shit about. I went home for lunch to check on my mom. I stopped at the corner store got her a case of beer. "Mama" I yelled going throughout the house. I found her in the kitchen with her head down. "Mommy you okay." I whispered. "Nah you and Omari been fucking around." She asked. I looked at her like she was fucking stupid. I step back and shook my head no. She glared at me "Your just like your no good ass daddy only worried about ya damn self." She spat at me. I shrugged "I don't know who the fuck my father is to even be offended by that remark." I laughed leaning against the counter. Her eyes turned bloodshot red. I was just fed up with her shit. "Fuck you crying for bitch. Your always taking fucking shots at me I bend over backwards to take care of your ass for what though?? You still going to turn your fucking head while ya man tries to fuck me. You still going to sniff coke and drink countless beers til you feel satisfied. You constantly crying oh I had a harder life than you my mother hated me my father hated me no one loves me oh why why why I'm this I'm that. Suck my dick and choke on it because you doing me fucking dirty and I'm the only who actually cares for your ass. Your drunk off your ass who carrying you to bed not ya nigga me ya daughter I am. Who helps you when your nose is bleeding because you snorted to much? FUCKING MEEEE. Who was just up all night scrubbing your fucking throw up out of the carpet? ME. I pay these bills I do everything for you and myself. You got the nerve to ask me some dumb shit like that." I growled pushing her against the wall. She pushed me back. "You need to get the fuck out my house." She whispered with her head down. "gladly." I laughed walking out the kitchen. I went to my room and sat down drying the hot tears that were stinging my cheeks. I laid back on my bed looking at the words paints on my wall "We can only breathe for so long"
Maliya's room⬇️

 I laid back on my bed looking at the words paints on my wall "We can only breathe for so long" Maliya's room⬇️

I sat at the edge of my bed pulled a bottle of Xanax. I started to cry more as I poured 9 out of the bottle in my mouth and began to chew. After I swallow I laid back down and drifted off to sleep.
2hrs later
I jolted out of my sleep starting throwing up non stop. My body felt like it was fire. I struggled to get a clear breathe. I splashed cold water on my face. Brushed my teeth, put my hair into a sloppy bun. Packed my duffle bag. "Where are you going" Omari slurred. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth. I pushed past him trotting down the stairs. Omari was right behind me mushing the back of my head. When we got to the bottom landing he pushed me up against the wall. "Baby when are you going to stop playing all of these games." He whispered in my ear. His hot breathe made my skin crawl. I saw my mom glaring at me from behind of Omari. I smirked "You want a kiss" I moaned into his ear. He bit his lip and nodded yes. I tongue kissed him. He gripped my ass I moaned a little louder wrapping my legs around him . He tried to carry me up the steps. I grabbed a all glass ash tray off the shelf on the wall and bashed him over his head with it. He looked stunned then collapsed to the floor. My mother ran to him I jumped over her & sprinted out the door praying no one would follow me. When I looked back My mom was right behind me. She wrapped her hand in my hair and we started fighting in the middle of the street. I threw my weight on her making her stumble over the curb. "Mommy please just let me go" I whimpered she kept trying to strangle me. I pinned her down she began biting my arms. I screamed in pain as Omari kicked me in my rib cage I balled up into a ball ignoring all the body shots and face shots. About 10 minutes passed before they grew tired and left me alone I got up and ran. I can't do this anymore.
Omari⬇️