Complicated

Sienna POV

"I hate lying to cairo about where i'm going" Storme complained
"well it's just what we have to do to make sure everyone survives" I huffed. Storme scrunched her face "Everyone except Dre right?" she slowly asked. I nodded "Yes obviously" I said in a low tone the truth is that I'm not sure if I want Dre to die I know he really doesn't deserve that no one deserves death. Who does anyone in this fucked up family think that they are to play god deciding who gets to stay and who has to go.

"I'm tired" I sighed I wanted more than anything to go home an just take a shower. How could I possibly kill the only uncle I have or let down my brother that I have finally got the chance to meet. I felt relieved walking into the house and seeing the boys asleep on the couch. I rushed upstairs into the shower feeling the hot water beat against my skin making me tired. It felt amazing to wash this day away. I got out letting my body melt into the bed.
"how'd it go babe" asked Dj as he got into the bed behind me. I took a deep breathe before answering "it went amazing babe" I lied I really didn't want to do this and it was eating me up inside but I guess I hadda choose side it makes more sense to go with my brother an them because they accepted me even after me revealing who I was an the truth behind me showing up. If that was Dre or my mother they definitely wouldn't have waited for me to explain shit my head would've been knocked clean off of my shoulders ,but my mom and dre I've known for most of my life. Sure, they might be evil backstabbing ass people but they couldn't have been born like that someone had to make them that way...

I silently cried myself to sleep as my brain battled itself on whose side did I belong too

Bryse POV

I paced back and forth thinking of a way to tell Orion that I think I've found his brother without sounding crazy like i lost my motherfucking mind.

Not Broken Just Unfinished On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara