Forever ever...

Cairo POV

I stared at Storme's best friend Treylin swallow my dick. It's not that she wasn't good because shawty was definitely giving me elite spits ,but i was just thinking about a baby growing inside of storme... My baby..
My ears began ringing as i felt a crazy amount of pressure in the back of my head. Treylin jumped back.

I turned seeing Storme wjth tears streaming down her face.
"Bro chill" treylin screeched scrambling to her feet wiping her face.
Storme stared at me crying then smiled. "Y'all can fucking have each other. Y'all ain't worth shit anyway" she spat before leaving the room. Treylin ran out her room yelling in spanish at her siblings who must've let storme in .

I caught up to Storme grabbing her arm "I'm not going to tell you I'm sorry because it's a line of bull shit ,but I'm in the wrong I knew how you was rocking with shawty. I crossed a line but how you been" I asked trying to ask about the baby situation without really asking. It hurt my feelings to see Storme standing in front of me fighting tears nibbling on her soft pink lips.
I rubbed her cheeks trying to wipe her tears. She stared into my eyes she tried to speak but nothing came out. I kissed her lips more passionate than i ever kissed anyone else she pulled away.
"I wish this was real"she whispered burying her face into my chest. I stood still confused to why i just did that.

I hurt to see Storme walk away "are you pregnant" i yelled. She turned shook her head no then kept going.
I took a deep breath before my eyes began to water. I just texted dj asking if he was at the crib I just wanted to go to sleep. I can't fucking wait for this summer to be over.

Jeremih POV

I thought about just killing Maliya when she untied me ,but once i was free I couldn't I don't know why ... Her warm hands grazed over my fresh wounds. Being with her there took me back in time. Within 16 years of us being apart she hadn't changed at all even after having 3 more kids she's still the girl that came to live with me..
"I'm going to numb your arms now. It might sting" she began to rip open needles , putting on medical gloves a smirk crept onto my face seeing her pull her hair into a tight ponytail. I stared into her dark eyes as I felt my muscles tense then suddenly relax. She began pulling my flesh together with thread but I couldn't feel.

"You've gotten good at .... this" i mumbled feeling a little drowsy. "I have 4 rambunctious sons. Hospitals take all day so i made it my business to get a nursing degree. That way the hospital comes to them" she mumbled grabbing gauze.
"So let me guess you reached out to Cairo and he shot you down??" She chuckled I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Yeah he's a rude fucker" i scoffed. "I wonder who he got that from.." she snapped. "Still feisty i see." I licked my lips her body curvy as ever. I keep being thrown into the past thinking about our first kiss , the time we spent together, shit I've even chased down her weird ass step daddy for her.
"Done" she smiled beginning to wrap my arm up covering the stitches.
"I still love you. I never stopped." I mumbled. Maliya nodded continuing on cleaning.
"Did you hear me." I asked grabbing her arm. "I heard you loud and clear . i have love for you. Without you I would've never met Cairo. Probably would've met Mateo in a whole different way. My life this life I've created for myself after you tore me apart wouldn't exist." She sighed.

"This life you created?? Bruh this was supposed to be us me and you. Those 3 boys that you had we're supposed to be mine. I was supposed to raise a family with you not Mateo. You ran off to get back at me. You got married to get back at me for getting Noelle pregnant. For giving her what you wanted" I felt relieved letting that out.

Tears fell from her eyes. "No I didn't run off because of any of that. I left you because you allowed someone you didn't know to not only come into your home but abuse OUR child. You let her darken his light I have been fighting like hell for the last 16 years to get him where he's supposed to be. You abandoning him broke him in so many ways he didn't smile the same. He was never the same after that. His biological mother & father left him!! LEFT HIM FOR REASONS THAT ARENT REAL. You made him feel as if he wasn't worth it. You picked a bitch over your flesh & blood. That off the top lemme know exactly what type of man you we're without even factoring in what you've done to me.I got married because I am in love with Mateo Williams & Every single day for the past 16 years I've gotten to wake up & go to sleep next to the love of my life. I get to fall deeper in love every single day i get to watch him be a father to my children even care for the one that don't belong to him. Even to your son he will die for Cairo and Cairo isn't even his. That's why i married him not on the account of you and that dusty bitch having a child." She snapped.