I will

Maliya POV

The plane ride to Trinidad was painfully quiet. I was mad at everyone ,the situation Mylise was in but i was mainly pissed off at myself . If I would've killed that bitch Noelle years ago when i started to this situation wouldn't even have existed. In just a few hours my daughter will be a wife this isnt the way I envisioned this at all. Tears wet my cheeks thinking about it.

"I am so sorry. I really am" brandon whispered i shot him a angry glare. Mateo squeezed my hand I squeezed his hand back. "My daughter is gone. & IF ITS ANYONES FAULT ITS YOURS." I snapped.
"Landing in Trinidad" the pilot announced.
Tension was so think we could barely breathe. "Do you think it's a good idea that we left the kids with Aaliyah" Mateo asked . I didn't think it was the best but to be honest we didn't have another choice.

"Do you think it's best to allow our only daughter to be married" I retorted
"Do you want our daughter to be in one piece" he replied I rolled my eyes knowing he was right the Jamaican Cartel is rough & cut throat they'd kill anyone and not care .

"I know your upset with me an the way I c hose to handle this with our daughter , but im trying to do this the safest way I see possible it isn't like they don't have her and shes with us and they suggested this they kidnapped her they have her the ball is in their court." Mateo explained I knew he was right I just wasn't tryna hear that in the moment I was wondering more and more was it even smart for me to send them away for the summer.

Mylise POV

I sat deaf to everything around me as everyone sat there fussing over my hair & make up I sat numb to everything. "Ready" Envy gushed refering to if I wanted to see my hair I flashed a quick fake smile before turning seeing my reflection in the mirror. My hair was straightened with a few bouncy curls. "Thank you I love it" I lied hugging her before playing in it pretending to love it. Truth is I am looking forward to getting this done and over with I miss my family . "I can't wait to see my mom" I mumbled to myself.

"We can work something out so you can visit your family and all of that once in a while" Cartez said causing me to jump because I didn't realize he was standing there . I blushed seeing him staring at me licking his lips. "Just like in the Greek mythology Persephone was allowed to visit her mother for 6 months then 6 months in the underworld with her husband" he kissed my forehead. For the last few days ever since the night of the shooting . Cartez has been showing me his soft side and I've grown attached to it .

"just think today as a day I give you a promise ring not as a day where you actually become my wife but as the day I promise we will work toward becoming bestfriends and lovers. what I am trying to say is this... is our first date. The big wedding is just a show for the people of Trinidad and Jamaica. Our parents will be there for the ceremony but the reception they'll be at a completely different location discussing the terms of our union." Cartez explained I nodded.

"who will be walking me down the isle" I asked "Jason just for safety I know how ya family give it up ion want anything going south." He spin me in circles causing me to giggle .
"Y'all not supposed to be near each other for another hr." Envy snapped. Cartez rolled his eyes leaving us alone.

"Is it wrong that I'm kind of excited to marry  Cartez.." I sighed this battle I'm fighting within myself part of me wants to hate him for kidnapping me but he literally has been doing nothing wrong.
There's something about him that drawing me in I'm not sure what.

"Everyone is entitled to love I can't think of one person who doesn't need it or deserve it. I was in the same position as you but with Jason. His family kidnapped me from Barbados. I was in the same exact position I wasn't sure if I should love him because how I even met him but YOU deserve happiness no matter who it may confuse or upset." Envy said rubbing my back. It didn't make my heart any lighter especially considering I think I want to live with Cartez.